• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe that you are as attention-seeking as any other one on here, otherwise you wouldn't post such threads, everyday. Being attention-seeking isn't something bad in itself, though. It does mean the person is suffering, which you also are, so why are you judging them? ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
I don't understand why people keep on insinuating that a high post count means that she cares about attention. Yes, she does have the highest post count here but she doesn't care about attention one single bit. She only vents here to pass time which she achieves successfully with every post she does... even with posts liks these. I don't think she cares about attention one single bit as she even admitted to not caring about what people have to say to her (I mean she's basically immune to criticism at this point).

She doesn't seem like the person to care about her post count at all

Reactions: iloverachel
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
🗣️ @FuneralCry🫵
What has sasu and so many moderators told you about attacking the forum. All you're gonna do is help unite people against you and diminish support for you. You don't have to be allowed on here but being on here is a privilege and relief for us all and that includes you. When this forum goes down for a while you panic like the world's gonna end and that to me suggests that you do care a lot about it if just for you to schedule your venting posts.

DO NOT undermine other users struggles if you want others to be sympathetic to your own. You seem to spend too much time shooting yourself in the foot. Once again you've created another thread on a whim that is either gonna be locked or deleted (depending on which mod and their mood) and then you're gonna post a thread complaining about the site being too pro-life because it restricts your posts. If you don't wanna be part of the community that's fine, but please stop attacking others indirectly 🙏
100%!

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
🗣️ @FuneralCry🫵
What has sasu and so many moderators told you about attacking the forum. All you're gonna do is help unite people against you and diminish support for you. You don't have to be allowed on here but being on here is a privilege and relief for us all and that includes you. When this forum goes down for a while you panic like the world's gonna end and that to me suggests that you do care a lot about it if just for you to schedule your venting posts.

DO NOT undermine other users struggles if you want others to be sympathetic to your own. You seem to spend too much time shooting yourself in the foot. Once again you've created another thread on a whim that is either gonna be locked or deleted (depending on which mod and their mood) and then you're gonna post a thread complaining about the site being too pro-life because it restricts your posts. If you don't wanna be part of the community that's fine, but please stop attacking others indirectly 🙏

I really wish you'd direct your attacks/grievances to the ones who tried doxing you and who are trying to harass this site and bring it down. You'd be so good at that and everyone would get behind you.
Its crazy how she managed to not get banned after 4 years of just repetitive insulting posts. Looks like ill be banned first and im not the one making repetitive atacks to the comunity....

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe the reason FC doesn't get banned is because "she's" really either Diego Joaquín Galante, or Lamarcus Small, the original founders of SanctionedSuicide on the subreddit r/SanctionedSuicide, and the founders of this website????????????????????? Just throwing it out there. I have no idea, nor any proof. Just a theory. Personally, I've often wondered about this myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctioned_Suicide

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well it is a community when you take time to actually interact with it! You're not going to find a place exactly how you want because your beliefs are so...niche shall we say. I always agree with you on the antinatalism stuff and how much suffering life has, but you will find a lot more opposition to the pro-mortalism. I think I can safely say the vast majority of us don't want the community to have that kind of reputation, we are trying to argue this place isn't pro-death! However I know you probably don't care about the reputation this site has anyway...

And everyone is welcome here, except pro-lifers. I've never self-harmed either so I just don't read those posts as I don't really relate or know what to say. But it's not up to you to decide other people can't post about that subject and get support from people that are in a similar situation. For one who protests how much you don't care you seem to be awfully invested in trying to change the site to be exactly how you want it to be...

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Maybe the reason FC doesn't get banned is because "she's" really either Diego Joaquín Galante, or Lamarcus Small, the original founders of SanctionedSuicide on the subreddit r/SanctionedSuicide, and the founders of this website????????????????????? Just throwing it out there. I have no idea, nor any proof. Just a theory. Personally, I've often wondered about this myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctioned_Suicide
Do you think she's Serge or Marquis

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
I don't feel like I relate to this place rather it's just somewhere to express my wish to be eternally relieved from existence. I'm never able to resonate with those who label this as some kind of "community" for it to me feels like the exact opposite of that, at times it even feels like a shallow social media site with people not taking the subject of this place seriously, it feels like they often beg for attention to me which I find repulsive and deeply obnoxious.

Humans really are insatiable in their desire to be noticed and for attention while I just wish for this existence to be erased, to me it really does feel like this place has declined but anyway I'm not even surprised. Humans are such a toxic, terrible species with so many of them being so self absorbed and lacking in any awareness, it's sad how they like to poison everything with their hostility and immaturity. The only real use to this site now is for venting as I feel trapped in this existence that was so tragically imposed in the first place, I don't have any interest in this futile and undesirable existence unlike others nor do I believe there is anything beneficial about something so deeply repulsive and evil as existence.

I don't hate myself or wish to harm myself which is what this place very often feels like it's all about now rather I despise existence as it's source of all suffering and believe that I deserve the peace of non-existence, so many act like death is so bad but how could it ever be when all our pain and torment is as a result of existence. No ceasing to exist is beautiful to me and it's so repulsive how they act like others are "ill" for wanting this, no despite the fact that this place is obsessed with the idea of "recovery" suicide is all that feels rational to me, I don't want to suffer in any way.
People here are in extreme distress and are desperatly seeking an helping hand. Most of them don't want to die, they just want their torment to stop. But the decision to cease one's existence comes with many questions and regrets. People are here mainly to get help, wether it is to commit to their plan or to communicate their pain in an understanding community.
This not a forum where you mechanically get told how to kill yourself like a suicide booth in futurama.
Most people still cling onto their existence and that is normal.

Calling people attention seeking is what brings people not to open up and kill themselves in silence when they could have been helped.

People in distress need to be reassured, it's a basic human need. Not everyone is 100% sure they want to die 24/7.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I think we all need judge each other the least harshly with people in this state. It's the saddest state to be. The exception is when it involves hurting others. When people are this low, they are at the bottom, and not at their best, and we need to realize that. The people on here including me just need real love, that is largely absent in this society.

If someone says something quirky, you have to realize that they're very fragile and emotional.

At the end of the day I wish no one would have to resort to this. Almost no one would if they were loved or had real care. We are people of abuse and neglect, suffering, and terrible circumstance. People wind up in situations where others need to really step in and help, we can't always do everything alone.

I wish no one to CTB. But if they ultimately wind up there, I don't judge them. For them to reach that state takes a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.