• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
random thought that came to me really intensely, I'm not super happy and all in for recovery yet, I still want to ctb in the back of my head. I just thought this didn't really belong in suicide discussion, either way, something I think was important for me is having the option of talking about suicide, researching methods, and overall venting. I think if I hadn't found this site, I would've killed myself already, so I disagree strongly with all the propaganda out there with "parents of lost ones" insisting on the site being taken down. If I hadn't had a judgement free place to say literally what I feel I would've done something out of impulses and killed myself or ended up with permanent injury because of a failed attempt therefore making my life 10 times worse. I once had a friend tell me that when they were suicidal they listened to sad music, and when they told their therapist they told them to "stop listening to sad music" as if that were the source of their problems. people who are okay, truly okay, don't look for this kind of content, don't actually consider suicide. the only ones at fault are parents for not noticing, it's true this site can't truly tell if someone is underage or not, but it's like that in the whole internet, the reason why 13 year olds have looked at p0rn for example. so again the ones at fault are parents for letting their kids consume content unsupervised, because if they took away places like these from us a lot of crisis would actually happen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice, Citruscine, Alcoholic Teletubby and 4 others
Madao

Madao

Certified MADAO (She/her)
Mar 30, 2023
I agree with you. This place is almost like one of the few places you can belong at the end of the road. It's overwhelmingly positive. People who take you seriously and value your opinion and thinking instead of forcing their own things on you is not only something we need, but every human needs and deserves.

• Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice and dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0