• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

qpsns

Feb 2, 2022
I dropped out of school due to depression issues, and I am finally taking AP(Calculus BC, Chemistry, Physics 1 & 2) and SAT tests in May.
The problem is, this is my final chance at taking these tests.
If I fail these tests, it would cost my parents money, and I would lose the chance to apply to the college that I want since they have an age limit.
And I would have to do manual labor, which would make my parents not trust me anymore.
Because of my ongoing depression, I did not study, and I have 3 months left.
Since it's too late now I am now finding ways to depart from this world.
I wanted to live but because I am about to fail my tests, my life will be worthless.
If I could turn back time I would have studied.
It's sad that my options are limited now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rabhen
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
I dropped out of school due to depression issues, and I am finally taking AP(Calculus BC, Chemistry, Physics 1 & 2) and SAT tests in May.
The problem is, this is my final chance at taking these tests.
If I fail these tests, it would cost my parents money, and I would lose the chance to apply to the college that I want since they have an age limit.
And I would have to do manual labor, which would make my parents not trust me anymore.
Because of my ongoing depression, I did not study, and I have 3 months left.
Since it's too late now I am now finding ways to depart from this world.
It's difficult to find a method because I live in Asia.
SN is not a choice here and other poisonous methods are banned too.
I am thinking of extracting cyanide from fruit seeds but I don't know if this would work.
I wanted to live but because I am about to fail my tests, my life will be worthless.
If I could turn back time I would have studied.
It's sad that my options are limited now.
Coursera-
Khan Academy-
Alison-

There are also other online education institutions that you do not need to take these tests to enroll and get certified and even earn degrees and diplomas, MANY FOR FREE and there are no age restrictions. I received a Science Degree and a literary degree from coursera. I received a certificate in climate change from Alison. Khan Academy focuses strongly on the Maths and IT.

Your options are only limited if you limit yourself to the 'one' college that may not be the best fit for you if they have restrictions on age. I did not even start for my Science degree until I was 46 and my literary degree I just received last year at the age of 57.

Through Coursera I have taken classes from MIT, Duke University, University of Alberta, University of Phoenix, University of The Netherlands, George Mason University, Wesleyan University and UCLA Stanford. All online, all free. From Genetics to Neurological Structure and Disease, Poetry, Creative Writing, Writing a Novel, Writing a Screenplay, Chemistry, Physics, and so much more.

Reactions: lostautist, demuic and meetapple
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
An age limit for a college? I've never heard of this. In this common. In your country?

What's stopping you from waiting until another opportunity to take these tests? They're held several times a year. During that time waiting until the next opportunity you could study to your heart's content, and apply during the next semester or term.

There are many, many different colleges out there, and if the one you want does turn out to be unavailable to you, then you can look to other options.

You don't have to follow a set timeline of directly going to college shortly after high school like society insists. It is not so important in the long run.

I don't think your options are limited at all.

I think you should take a minute to breathe and consider all the possibilities in front of you.

How old are you?

AndrewWood'sDeath

AndrewWood'sDeath

Aug 11, 2021
You can definitely learn at least enough to do these tests even if you don't pass w/ flying colors. Ans I totally agree you should look into other colleges. Also what a waste to bother with a spiel I am sure you've heard before and will likely annoy but don't let your family and their satisfaction with you define whether you deserve to live. You could literally just live in a van and work one day a week and you might be happy. Maybe you would be happy doing a customer service job with opportunities for promotion w/o education, maybe not but you should give everything a little shot before you decide to CTB. I'm not ever trying to say its not understandable or desirable but you might consider giving some more things a try and then if you decide you've tried enough walks of life and explored your options and it all sucks then do what you gotta do.