suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
I confessed to my mother on whatsapp about my suicidal thoughts. now I just have to see what she says and does. I hope I get the help I need. It took me alot of courage to send the message. I'm just waiting.

if she doesn't take me seriously ill actually ctb. because holy shit I wrote a whole ass PARAGRAPH and if that doesn't convince her idk what will..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., Sannti, Wehmut and 13 others
Qwertygamma276

Qwertygamma276

Sep 10, 2023
Best of luck, i hope she listens. you are more brave then i ever will be

Reactions: feder
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope for you that you get the support you need from your mother. I also hope for you you can find a way to recover when this is your desire.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I concur,I hope it works out well if you and you can fully get better

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
I confessed to my mother on whatsapp about my suicidal thoughts. now I just have to see what she says and does. I hope I get the help I need. It took me alot of courage to send the message. I'm just waiting.

if she doesn't take me seriously ill actually ctb. because holy shit I wrote a whole ass PARAGRAPH and if that doesn't convince her idk what will..
you did a smart and very brave act! i hope things will work out for you, wish you the best!
also sometimes parents or teachers or people around you don't know how to deal with a suicidal son or student, it is not because they are mean or stupid, its just because they are not like that and society doesn't talk about that thinks so there is no one to teach them. so maybe you better guide your mother with helping you, dont just wait for things to happen!
wish you the best again, and many hugs from Israel!