• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really despise it and cannot stand those people, they are just so insensitive and just make others suffer even more. No matter what delusional nonsense they say existence itself could never be "good", existence is cruel, futile and repulsive, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse. I'd always be glad to not exist as all that existence ever does is cause suffering, any kind of toxic positivity is just insulting but also insane especially as we exist in such a hellish reality where there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, to simply exist is so undesirable, all that's beautiful to me is permanent non-existence where I'm finally at peace and I'll no longer have the ability to suffer in this evil world.

Humans are the worst species with how many of them are so pro-life, they clearly lack any compassion with how they refuse to support suicide as a valid option and instead force disgusting toxic positivity beliefs which show a complete lack of awareness. I see it as very sadistic to wish to prolong the meaningless, unnecessary suffering of other people in an existence that nobody consented to in the first place, no matter what suicide should only ever be supported as a personal choice.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. Toxic positivity is awful and, no matter what, I wish to never exist. I can't wait for the day where I no longer have to experience, feel and think anything. For me, existence has been nothing but hellish and I can't wait to be free from the prison that is my human body
Venting about it every second of every minute of every hour of every day isn't gonna change anything for you. What do you hope to accomplish with this? Asking seriously, I don't get it.
She does it to pass time which she stated a lot in the past. She knows that venting about it all the time won't cause her to be dead... I mean, her endless vents implies that already as she talks about being trapped in this existence. Her venting about her suffering all the time is symbolic in a way as, to me, it symbolises that she's trapped in this existence and trapped here to vent about her feelings until she dies. When you are suffering so much and have an overactive mind with no coping mechanisms at all to combat it, I guess the best thing you can do is pass the time. That's why she vents a lot here about the same topics as it passes time

Nangijala

Nangijala

Jul 25, 2022
I really despise it and cannot stand those people, they are just so insensitive and just make others suffer even more. No matter what delusional nonsense they say existence itself could never be "good", existence is cruel, futile and repulsive, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse. I'd always be glad to not exist as all that existence ever does is cause suffering, any kind of toxic positivity is just insulting but also insane especially as we exist in such a hellish reality where there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, to simply exist is so undesirable, all that's beautiful to me is permanent non-existence where I'm finally at peace and I'll no longer have the ability to suffer in this evil world.

Humans are the worst species with how many of them are so pro-life, they clearly lack any compassion with how they refuse to support suicide as a valid option and instead force disgusting toxic positivity beliefs which show a complete lack of awareness. I see it as very sadistic to wish to prolong the meaningless, unnecessary suffering of other people in an existence that nobody consented to in the first place, no matter what suicide should only ever be supported as a personal choice.

Out of curiosity- do you believe that anyone who claims to be living a fulfilling life is lying?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Out of curiosity- do you believe that anyone who claims to be living a fulfilling life is lying?
I have never seen her answer anyone in her threads. So its hard for not so active/never member to learn much about her.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Probably yes, honestly I believe a lot of so called "happiness" is fake, people pretend to be all content in front of others as after all wanting to die is not seen as an acceptable way to feel.

And also to the people who ask why do you vent, it's because I want to and if your so offended by that it's really not my problem sorry, wow people really are so hostile on this site these days. Imagine getting so angry over trapped suicidal people venting on a website that is supposed to be meant for that in the first place, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Probably yes, honestly I believe a lot of so called "happiness" is fake, people pretend to be all content in front of others as after all wanting to die is not seen as an acceptable way to feel.
And also to the people who ask why do you vent, it's because I want to and if your so offended by that it's really not my problem sorry, wow people really are so hostile on this site these days. Imagine getting so angry over trapped suicidal people venting on a website that is supposed to be meant for that in the first place, it's ridiculous.
no, it's because by posting your opinion publicly you are subjecting your opinion to criticism by the other users on this forum. It's really insensitive to call all dissenting opinions as "just being offended". If you want an echo chamber then go to Reddit where some subreddits will gladly welcome your views without criticism.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If you want an echo chamber then go to Reddit where some subreddits will gladly welcome your views without criticism.
Out of curiosity, what subreddits there would welcome her type of views without criticism?

updatedmind

updatedmind

Jul 12, 2023
just write them off as simple organisms that just wanna extend their survival, it makes it a lot easier to hear and puts it into perspective. they haven't gone above their animal selves which is why they wanna survive so bad.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Animals are incredible creatures: so beautiful in their perfect evolution, in how they adapted to the incredible harsh conditions of their habitats, living in the present, doing what is necessary.

Humans definitely haven't gone above, they surely went below though, way way below. Humans have devolved below the level of a child: their bodies are weak, pathetic, their minds have been turned to mush, scared of their own shadows .. and so should they be because they have pushed themselves to less then nothing: they don't know how to survive, how to build, how to hunt, how to plant, how to care about what's all around. They only know to kill and steal. Humans are by far the worst species on this planet.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Animals are incredible creatures: so beautiful in their perfect evolution, in how they adapted to the incredible harsh conditions of their habitats, living in the present, doing what is necessary.

Humans definitely haven't gone above, they surely went below though, way way below. Humans have devolved below the level of a child: their bodies are weak, pathetic, their minds have been turned to mush, scared of their own shadows .. and so should they be because they have pushed themselves to less then nothing: they don't know how to survive, how to build, how to hunt, how to plant, how to care about what's all around. They only know to kill and steal. Humans are by far the worst species on this planet.
The biggest difference between this place and Reddit, YouTube, instagram, etc is that you can openly say anything or discuss or vent any topics and 99% nobody rips your head off. Sometimes I see a thread and it hurts but I don't like it or reply because I don't really know what to say. Whereas on any of the other platforms it would be "liar, prove it, that didn't happen, YAS QUEEN" and all this nonsense to the extreme.

If someone vents who cares? I don't think any of us care about much. Maybe on the little aspects like animals but that's it.

Birds have little dinosaur legs. Ring necked parakeets adapted to the climate and "fauna" of the UK very quickly. Birds will be the ones to take over. Little dinosaurs. Same for sharks and whales. Humans are disgusting meat sacks.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Wow! Can you just talk rude like that here!? Maybe you need to go to Reddit! Think twice before you reply to me I have 0 tolerance to this kind of behavior
I want to say let dreamend comment whatever they want. Otherwise this place becomes Reddit as well lol.

Ultimately it doesn't matter - we are all here because we are fucked due to circumstances, genetics, parents, environment, abuse, etc.

Ironically - I think I've gotten maybe a percentile of a percent better talking to people here as I seem to have more in common than anywhere else which is pretty odd. I thought this site was the DEVIL as the media says (Little Nicky reference).

Edit: I don't think forcing people off here for opinion shit (which is irrelevant anyway) does any "good". Just makes the place another normie masses vs 1 person situation which I absolutely despise.

Reactions: DreamEnd
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
It because it's a completely delusional way of thinking. People don't lack compassing because they don't want you to kill yourself. Most people want you to feel better. This idea that existence is always horrible and always evil is also completely falls. Most people are not miserable all the time just because we might be. Most people are quit happy and just simply enjoy their life most of the time. We are the minority here - not the other way around. I don't get how people don't see this. It's not normal wanting to die. Especially if you aren't old.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It because it's a completely delusional way of thinking. People don't lack compassing because they don't want you to kill yourself. Most people want you to feel better. This idea that existence is always horrible and always evil is also completely falls. Most people are not miserable always just because we might be. Many people are quit happy and simply enjoy life most of the time. We are the minority here - not the other way around. I don't get how people don't see this. It's not normal wanting to die. Especially if you aren't old.
I think the biggest factor is depression at a young age (8-12). And this isn't from environment but from epigentics. Your parents gave you the shit end of the gene stick. You might be tall or whatever but your mind is now infected and it isn't going away.

The people you describe as happy either got very lucky genetically, are coping so well that they are delusional or (and this is such a tiny percentage) are generally "content" the majority of the time.

I'm just commenting on that not the compassion aspect. Best not to ask the autist about compassion (I don't like people lol).

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think the biggest factor is depression at a young age (8-12). And this isn't from environment but from epigentics. Your parents gave you the shit end of the gene stick. You might be tall or whatever but your mind is now infected and it isn't going away.

The people you describe as happy either got very lucky genetically, are coping so well that they are delusional or (and this is such a tiny percentage) are generally "content" the majority of the time.

I'm just commenting on that not the compassion aspect. Best not to ask the autist about compassion (I don't like people lol).
There's been significant work done on pre and perinatal trauma and how it affects the life of an individual and their views.

These experiences can include physical or emotional abuse, neglect, substance abuse, maternal stress, maternal illness, maternal malnutrition, or other adverse experiences that occur during pregnancy or childbirth. The impact of peri- and prenatal trauma on a person's life can be significant and long-lasting, affecting their physical, emotional, and psychological wellbeing throughout their life.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There's been significant work done on pre and perinatal trauma and how it affects the life of an individual and their views.

These experiences can include physical or emotional abuse, neglect, substance abuse, maternal stress, maternal illness, maternal malnutrition, or other adverse experiences that occur during pregnancy or childbirth. The impact of peri- and prenatal trauma on a person's life can be significant and long-lasting, affecting their physical, emotional, and psychological wellbeing throughout their life.
I'm talking way before that e.g your dad was beaten by your grandfather with a belt for years. That event causes a chemical marking on your father's genes. Your father has you 20 years later - you inherit that trauma from him genetically. All the other stuff you mentioned is added "goodies".

Just a taste of some interesting reads.

Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm talking way before that e.g your dad was beaten by your grandfather with a belt for years. That event causes a chemical marking on your father's genes. Your father has you 20 years later - you inherit that trauma from him genetically. All the other stuff you mentioned is added "goodies".

Just a taste of some interesting reads.
So this is some sort of inter generational trauma ?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
So this is some sort of inter generational trauma ?
It's quite a deep dive into a sub section of genetics. The fact that an event that chemically mark the persons genes is actual not a great thing to be discovered. Considering most humans are complete twats it's basically impossible to avoid.

But yes - it is inter generational. The child can have depression by just standing there and doing nothing. Same applied to me with cancer - I didn't smoke or drink and went to the gym - bam- time to get screwed lol. Ironic considering my parents never had it (testicular cancer is purely genetic from what I've been told).

A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
Something I have noticed for quite a while now, is that in my own experience, writing about trauma and cptsd can be extremely isolating. Mainly because a lot individuals get offended, when I speak to the reality of trauma of a crazy nonsensical world around you, that is horrifically damaging and warps the mind into a space and void one cannot even begin to comprehend. A personalized cancer if you will.

But what really bothers me truly, is that in the past, when i try to write about trauma, or draw it, or even think about making a movie about it, people would seem to get offended by it. And they would especially get offended if the particular art did not have a happy ending or a silver lining to it all. For some reason speaking to truth of what happens to people in this world is offensive.

This never really made much sense to me. Where were the same people when a child was getting molested? When a child was locked in the basement, in the dark, covered in their own feces and urine, where were they? Where were these individuals when sex trafficking was happening, all the molestations, or if it's psychological and physical torture, and all of the other unspeakable horrors? Why are they offended now? Now, you're getting offended now, when someone is trying to explain what happened, to express and release that pain and suffering?

I'm not blaming or guilting people for not saving and being there, but i am questioning as to why people get offended when, as they are eating dinner, are offended when a news reporter is covering a genocide or some horrible war crime. Why this hatred?

Is it not enough that we already experienced the horrible reality? Are we not even allowed to write, to draw, to make music, to film, to dance? Why is there a desire to strip us of our voice, of stripping us of our ability to speak to a horrific reality and to let the trauma out?

My only regret with dying, is that I will not be around to combat this horrific poison, this contempt and hatred for the acknowledgement of anything that isn't sunshine and rainbows. To prefer fantasized light, over real darkness, suggests to me a bigger problem. A problem in which every action partaken is in pursuit of whatever drug or addiction that prevents one from actually acknowledging evil

"Be complacent, have peace of mind, don't think about it".

Verrückt und leer.

Reactions: Whale_bones
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's quite a deep dive into a sub section of genetics. The fact that an event that chemically mark the persons genes is actual not a great thing to be discovered. Considering most humans are complete twats it's basically impossible to avoid.

But yes - it is inter generational. The child can have depression by just standing there and doing nothing. Same applied to me with cancer - I didn't smoke or drink and went to the gym - bam- time to get screwed lol. Ironic considering my parents never had it (testicular cancer is purely genetic from what I've been told).
Fuck man I'm sorry. So you just got it randomly?