BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
I'll admit, this is a bit impulsive but at this point I don't care. Like I no longer care. I wish there was another way, I really do, but I really don't see any other option. I will never filled this deep void inside of me no matter how much I tried. A lot of people will(and have) told me that I should " appreciate being alive." and to " stop whining. " well to be honest screw those people. Yes I should be happy being alive as a empty, friendless, families loser who will never succeed in anything. They will also call me " weak." and that I have " no thick skin.". My eternal emptiness will always be with me and frankly I'm tired of living this existence. Waking up, especially today, is exhausting and slightly irritating. I feel empty, I can't feel any genuine joy, and I don't think I ever will. I'm alone in this world. Literally on my Birthday(today) I'm literally left alone in my house, like I am with everything else(other post will tell you the details). I will do so by partial hanging. I will make sure to practice my hanging(like I did last night.)

I've tried to recover for a couple of months, Meditation, Stoicism, productivity,, self parenting, etc. All of that progress went down the gutter in the last few weeks. Of course a lot of it is my fault. Now I'm smeared for good amongst other people. A part of me wish that their was a way, to not feel empty every day, to be able to work on it, to not be crying at your bed. For people to. I actually thought that their was a way out for me if I just do all of this, then everything will be alright, or at least tolerable.

Its seemly irrational for me to live, especially since life itself is inherently hostile, brutal, indifferent, cruel, vindictive, and hollow, and everyone is playing it like its some sort of game to be won. Well I'm tired of playing this game called life. Especially since there's no benefit for me in it anyway. The world is based on suffering and pain, and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

I'm apathetic about my birthday tbh, and about life in general. I really hope I don't hesitate to commit the deed(especially not with partial hanging) tonight. If I do(even though I want it to end tonight, there's a possibility I'll still be alive). I'm tired of being in a limbo and not committing to anything. I hope this isn't seemly attention attention seeking, I'm just exhausted internally. If I don't come back at some point in the next week(even if lurking) than I'm probably dead. I wish I was more resilient, but at this point I'm losing it.

Life is the process of dying as Arthur Schopenhauer would say, I can literally feel myself decaying(I mean I can feel my lung being damaged by too many soda's lol)so yeah, I will like to be dead by tonight. A part of me still feels that " hope." inside of me, hence my fear of hesitance and being a coward.

I will not be surprised if I'm dead tonight, I will also not be surprised if I decide to postpone it for whatever B.S excuse. Anyways this is a possible goodbye. I love all of you and I wish you all well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Trannydiary, rs929 and 16 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this.
Just try not to do anything impulsively. I did and ended up in a coma for 2 days, 1 month in hospital (got covid there) and then 5 months as a prisoner in my parents house! I was lucky I didn't end up in a psych ward. It was a close call.

Whatever you do, I just wish you the best and lots of love and peace.

Hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie, bad luck and 3 others
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
I did do something impulsive and ended up in the psych ward and trust me, it is the worst.
The serenity of proper planning is worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie, whywere and 1 other person

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I'm really sorry you're going through this, op. We're here for you.

And, happy birthday, I wish you peace and that you may find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, whywere and SuicideTrooper
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'll admit, this is a bit impulsive but at this point I don't care. Like I no longer care. I wish there was another way, I really do, but I really don't see any other option. I will never filled this deep void inside of me no matter how much I tried. A lot of people will(and have) told me that I should " appreciate being alive." and to " stop whining. " well to be honest screw those people. Yes I should be happy being alive as a empty, friendless, families loser who will never succeed in anything. They will also call me " weak." and that I have " no thick skin.". My eternal emptiness will always be with me and frankly I'm tired of living this existence. Waking up, especially today, is exhausting and slightly irritating. I feel empty, I can't feel any genuine joy, and I don't think I ever will. I'm alone in this world. Literally on my Birthday(today) I'm literally left alone in my house, like I am with everything else(other post will tell you the details). I will do so by partial hanging. I will make sure to practice my hanging(like I did last night.)

I've tried to recover for a couple of months, Meditation, Stoicism, productivity,, self parenting, etc. All of that progress went down the gutter in the last few weeks. Of course a lot of it is my fault. Now I'm smeared for good amongst other people. A part of me wish that their was a way, to not feel empty every day, to be able to work on it, to not be crying at your bed. For people to. I actually thought that their was a way out for me if I just do all of this, then everything will be alright, or at least tolerable.

Its seemly irrational for me to live, especially since life itself is inherently hostile, brutal, indifferent, cruel, vindictive, and hollow, and everyone is playing it like its some sort of game to be won. Well I'm tired of playing this game called life. Especially since there's no benefit for me in it anyway. The world is based on suffering and pain, and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

I'm apathetic about my birthday tbh, and about life in general. I really hope I don't hesitate to commit the deed(especially not with partial hanging) tonight. If I do(even though I want it to end tonight, there's a possibility I'll still be alive). I'm tired of being in a limbo and not committing to anything. I hope this isn't seemly attention attention seeking, I'm just exhausted internally. If I don't come back at some point in the next week(even if lurking) than I'm probably dead. I wish I was more resilient, but at this point I'm losing it.

Life is the process of dying as Arthur Schopenhauer would say, I can literally feel myself decaying(I mean I can feel my lung being damaged by too many soda's lol)so yeah, I will like to be dead by tonight. A part of me still feels that " hope." inside of me, hence my fear of hesitance and being a coward.

I will not be surprised if I'm dead tonight, I will also not be surprised if I decide to postpone it for whatever B.S excuse. Anyways this is a possible goodbye. I love all of you and I wish you all well.
I'm thinking this evening as well. I've been taking meto for a couple days but I got interrupted yesterday. Right now is the ideal time because there's a huge blizzard and it's very quiet at the motel in general. Low chance of being interrupted with SN. I haven't made a goodbye post not sure if I will or not. I'll at least post about leaving when I'm ready to drink the stuff. I hope it works.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Trannydiary, End Game and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:heart::hug::happy::love: Mine was on Friday, NICE another March birthday!! 2nd, YOU are so, so valuable to all of us here at Sanctioned Suicide. I feel your pain 100%, I turned the big 65 on Friday and depression hit me big time. I consider YOU such a huge part of my family here as you are so kind, loving, caring, heck the way you wrote your post shows just how exceptional YOU are to us, the world and to YOURSELF!!! This world is filled with jerks, mean people and then there is YOU, who is a shinning light in this dismal world as you are a cournerstone and a huge part of our family here. I send you all my love, caring and support, empathy and kindness that I have, as I could NOT live any type of a decent life without having such a beautiful person like you beside me walking in this crappy world. I need you to be there to to help show me and the rest of the family your incredible compassion and love. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! All my love and my birthday wish for you is a awesome day at the beach with a soft trade wind blowing over you with a cold drink in hand! Walter (yes Walter is my real first name, never ever anything phoney about me in anything ever) :heart::hug::happy::love:

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, articledon and End Game
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sorry life had lead you to this point. I enjoyed chatting with you in the chat room. You've share lots of great insight in various topic and I'll miss chatting with you. Wish you a peaceful journey and best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I was going to say happy birthday, but I see that, like me, he does not like to remember it or celebrate it either. I don't know what I would do in your situation but hanging scares me. Whatever you do, think about it and reconsider all the options.

Reactions: Trannydiary and whywere