• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sir. Turnerkof

Sir. Turnerkof

Mar 1, 2024
I'll kill myself on my birthday, I expect it to be as dissapointing as my usual days, before that I'll give my best, but that's all, I am going to kill myself

I am not sure how to do it yet, I'll prob buy a military or hunt knive on amazon, always loved how cool they look

I plan do some stuff before that, stuff i love, but even after achieving all that stuff I know only dissapointment and the feeling of impotence and how hopeless and just boring my days are, it's still not worth it

I don't even think I deserve anything anyways
I am jealous of those who get amoused easily

Please, if there's any pills that I could buy from my local drug store just to overdose, tell me. cutting my veins are messy, and honestly I would love to take pills and play my guitar for a last time, it's going to be amazing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cygnines, thelookingontheway, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Unfortunately, most drugs from the over the counter would hardly get you overdose/kill you instantly. SN is a popular method recommended on SS, but it is also hard to get depending on the country.

I hope the great peace could be with you for your birthday.

• Love
Reactions: Sir. Turnerkof and Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you plan to OD you should read the PPeH, there's the Suicide Resource Compilation with other reliable methods. Here's info about ODs:

• Love
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Sir. Turnerkof, Forveleth and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
I'll kill myself on my birthday, I expect it to be as dissapointing as my usual days, before that I'll give my best, but that's all, I am going to kill myself

I am not sure how to do it yet, I'll prob buy a military or hunt knive on amazon, always loved how cool they look

I plan do some stuff before that, stuff i love, but even after achieving all that stuff I know only dissapointment and the feeling of impotence and how hopeless and just boring my days are, it's still not worth it

Please, if there's any pills that I could buy from my local drug store just to overdose, tell me. cutting my veins are messy, and honestly I would love to take pills and play my guitar for a last time, it's going to be amazing.
Hey. Please listen to the good advice in this thread. Cutting could lead to nerve damage interfering with your guitar playing. Plenty of survivors can attest they wish they had researched it better. Good luck.

Reactions: Forveleth
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
As people said here if you plan to overdose read the PPH first to don't end up in a psych ward, cutting it's more likely you gonna just have some scars, not reliable at all so be careful, but I hope you can find what you want guitar brother! I also do play.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Sir. Turnerkof and Forveleth
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
can

can I ask why you don't just buy sn instead? you have the money to buy a knife from amazon

if not opioids from tor?

• Aww..
Reactions: Sir. Turnerkof
Sir. Turnerkof

Sir. Turnerkof

Mar 1, 2024
can

can I ask why you don't just buy sn instead? you have the money to buy a knife from amazon

if not opioids from tor?
I am not that indulged into buying things from the internet, i have no debit or credit cards as well, I use cash only, not because I prefer it but because I just can't get a bank account for idiotic goverment stuff
As people said here if you plan to overdose read the PPH first to don't end up in a psych ward, cutting it's more likely you gonna just have some scars, not reliable at all so be careful, but I hope you can find what you want guitar brother! I also do play.
I have plenty of time to research. Thanks for worrying and I promise to end it well
Hey. Please listen to the good advice in this thread. Cutting could lead to nerve damage interfering with your guitar playing. Plenty of survivors can attest they wish they had researched it better. Good luck.
I have heard of nerve damage before, which that's why I haven't killed myself sooner, with my nerves damaged i guess it would be harder to try, specially after being monitored if i dare try again
I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thanks a lot, I am not looking for freedom, just complete void
If you plan to OD you should read the PPeH, there's the Suicide Resource Compilation with other reliable methods. Here's info about ODs:

This infortmation is worth a lot, you can't find these on Google lol, I will research these deeply
Unfortunately, most drugs from the over the counter would hardly get you overdose/kill you instantly. SN is a popular method recommended on SS, but it is also hard to get depending on the country.

I hope the great peace could be with you for your birthday.
Yeah, I tried to overdone on pills once, taking a bunch of random stuff hopping for the best but i puked it and all the pills were on my bathroom and i had a stomach ache for days.... maybe that's why now my stomach is so sensitive now.... no fucking idea
Btw I forgot to mention it's very cool that you play, i am not good with words but that's really cool man

Last edited:
Reactions: persimmon