T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Long story short, drank only 2 small glasses of wine on my new medication which clearly you aren't supposed to do. Boyfriend got home and I started going into seizures (I have them anyway), but I was vomiting at the same time. He had to work really hard to stop my choking, gross but he had to hook vomit out of my mouth and he had a hard time getting me to respond, apparently I went a strange colour. I got better and stopped throwing up and having seizures but it got me thinking how easily I could have died if I was alone, how it would have looked a lot like an accident too. But it certainly wasn't peaceful, I don't have much awareness but I remember coming round from a seizure panicking.

He was very shaken up and is/was angry with me even though it wasn't intentional, it just really scared him and he thought I had OD'd or something. I feel so guilty and like I am the biggest burden in the world, I know he loves me but I keep thinking when will be the last straw for him?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, jemetire and Praestat_Mori
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
It seems like your boyfriend cares a lot about you, and I'm very glad that he was able to be there to help you in time. He was angry on your behalf, not at you, and he would probably do a lot for the sake of your happiness. I hope you are able to reconcile with him, and I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Reactions: Tulip<3
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Thank you 💛 we've been together for 11 years, so he must love me. I just feel like I cause him a lot of stress and don't give much back these days, I feel a lot of guilt. But he was amazing at taking care of me and I made sure he knows I am grateful.

Reactions: notverylucid