• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
Actually, I've already decided how. I haven't written it yet, but I've been looking for a way to go to the forum, and I kept asking questions. There's not much time left to access this forum. I'm going to reset my smartphone before I die. I think I'll write down the goodbye thread in advance. It'll be in a few days. Thank you. Thank you. Everyone wants to die for different reasons. Me too. I was afraid to die at first because it was hard to die. Now I'm happy to die. Everyone says in the goodbye thread, "It'll be peaceful without pain." I'd love to read that comment, too, because it will happen. It's a good idea to try to die for 10 years, think about dying, and never finish. It should be done when you have memories of your beloved pet. It will end after you die, but after you die, you will live a happy life completely different from a terrible life. All I want to see after I die is my grateful pet. People are still terrible, and I don't want to miss out even if they die. šŸ˜„ It's not my fault, it's because it ruined my life because of someone else trying to use me. I've tried a lot because I know it ends when it dies. I know it ends when I die. It's not my responsibility. The end of hard work is death, and I'm happy to imagine death. It will happen. šŸ„° The pain of dying is short, but in life, no one helped me, so I will do it alone as I always tried and tried. 50 years to struggle. If there's only one solution, I have to try for that solution. I've done it alone because no one helped me

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, set0553 and ironically living