• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
Hoping to find a new method to cbt that's easy and accessible. Right now the only way to go for me is hanging and I'm chickening out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 4g1vvvven, Joarga and Juli
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really believe there's such a thing as easy and accessible method sadly, I wish for the same of course. I find it cruel how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence, it's horrible to me how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: hopeless08
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hoping to find a new method to cbt that's easy and accessible. Right now the only way to go for me is hanging and I'm chickening out
You haven't got to do anything. Read on here, research etc.
welcome to the forums. Ask away, we don't bite x

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
if you tap on the little blue box on some threads that says methods, it should bring up all posts that have it on there. of course, some are people asking questions, but there's quite a few well written and well researched options within.

there are plenty of kind souls on here. you can ask for help if you need it, as many like helping out.

I'm sorry you're here, but I'm glad you found this site for support. I know how terribly scary and lonely it felt having no one to look to and only knowing the scariest methods but none of the finer tuning for them.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Same friend, I've read the mega threads too and just feel inept/stupid
Hope for something instant and available seems naive
Hanging is a very common method but it doesn't seem easy