puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I've been trying to write letters to each person I love (important family and friends) to let them know I love them, and a main public note explaining my suicide.

I don't feel like I'm able to do this. Nothing I write is good enough. Maybe I should just make an aduio of me rambling and crying for an hour right before I take SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, WAITING TO DIE, warm dreams and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Every time I tried to start writing a note I don't know what to say / write. My brain is literally empty then and I don't find good words.

If you are comfortable with audio/video recording then I think this is a very good alternative.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, doormat25, Dangerdonkey333 and 4 others
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
i understand completely, it seem impossible to me to translate correctly what i'm going through and the reason it drive me to suicide as i'm empty and words are limited.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Dangerdonkey333, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I feel the same way as well. For me, it's having to much to say, not having the right words to express it but also feeling that no matter what I want to say it will either be misunderstood or not understood at all and cause more arguments, strife, and toxicity with my family. I probably won't make one myself but If I ever decide to do anything it would probably be a small audio recording to one person.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333, gbi2, puella and 1 other person
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
same thing, my head is just empty when I'm trying to write something, but other times I sometimes feel like I have lots of things to say to a person, and I use that chance to then write the things I want to say down, so I can use that as a goodbye note when the time comes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dangerdonkey333, gbi2 and 1 other person
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
It is so tough. I have started writing a letter for one person, but I get lost, trying to find the right words to say. I want to tell them everything about how much I love them, how I want to see them succeed, how I am so proud of them for all that they have overcome, but there's still so much left to say. It is a huge emotional burden.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dangerdonkey333 and puella
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
I'm sure that your loved ones will understand. Even if it's short/simple or emotional. An audio recording is a good idea. As morbid as it sounds, it gives them a small piece of you to listen to after you are gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and puella
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I've been trying to write letters to each person I love (important family and friends) to let them know I love them, and a main public note explaining my suicide.

I don't feel like I'm able to do this. Nothing I write is good enough. Maybe I should just make an aduio of me rambling and crying for an hour right before I take SN.

What do you mean by good enough? Like can't express why or how much you care?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've been working on my note for over a year now.
I've written at least 50 of them, rewriting and editing and ultimately throwing them away.
I wrote one 2 weeks ago that I'm finally happy with.
I found the best way is to only state the most important points and condense it down into as small a note as possible.
@Praestat_Mori has suggested a great idea of leaving a recording.
Maybe this will be a better option for you ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori