• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I don't know what to say in this one. I'm losing it. I want to break down and cry. I don't know who to talk to about this. I'm losing my freedom and I have nobody to talk to before this all happens. I was trafficked and raped, then ignored and thrown out it's all just too much. I don't know what I'm going to do. I just want this to all stop. I don't even have any money and I'm terrified that once I get locked up everyone around me is just going to forget about me.

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
Someone took advantage of my suicidal ideation and used it to traffic me. Tried to say they would help me with a lawyer but didn't.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
That's a really shitty thing to do. There are some truly awful people in the world.
You said you are "losing your freedom". Do you mean a psychiatric institution, or prison, or what?

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
That's a really shitty thing to do. There are some truly awful people in the world.
You said you are "losing your freedom". Do you mean a psychiatric institution, or prison, or what?
both

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
In that case I don't clearly understand what has happened. Do you feel able to explain it all? Or would that be too traumatic?
I presume you are a woman? (It's not completely clear from your pfp.)

Last edited:
mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
In that case I don't clearly understand what has happened. Do you feel able to explain it all? Or would that be too traumatic?
I presume you are a woman? (It's not completely clear from your pfp.)
you assumed wrong, but it's okay. you're right. how can i even call myself a "man" after this happened?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
you assumed wrong, but it's okay. you're right. how can i even call myself a "man" after this happened?
Lots of men get raped. I once had a boyfriend who had been raped. Being raped doesn't stop you being a man.

Reactions: psp3000
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
but why did you assume i was a woman? :(((
Because more women than men get raped. I did look at your pfp, and tried to figure out which you were, but I wasn't sure whether you were trying to project a man or an elderly woman.