• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
I haven't been able to decide to commit suicide for about 5 years now. I know for sure that I cannot be happy, because I have already turned into a freak, incapable of anything, disgusting and insignificant both for others and for myself. I am 21 years old, I live with my mother, who is a mess, retarded, and also a narcissist. I don't work, I can't even decide to go get a new passport. I spend all my days at home, in between visiting classes at a typical post-Soviet university at the vocational school level. From time to time I catch the incentive to finish everything, I start to starve before taking SN. I delete myself everywhere on the network (after a dozen such antics, I lost my micro YouTube channel, Github, accounts on social networks, friends from the Internet, and much more). In this way I separated myself from a world with which I had never been close. Rather, I lost my last connections on the network, which were mainly due to the TG channels of self-harmists, where teenagers sat.

Every time I try to start a fast before taking SN, I can't achieve the goal. Fear and uncertainty begin to torment me all the time. In this way, I have scheduled my exit more than a dozen times in just these two years. This usually occurs under the influence of some stimulus. But I don't have enough of it to accomplish my plans. I tried to get better, but it didn't work out. As a result, I only realized my insignificance. It's like there's a bar that I can't jump above, and it's very low. I live in a constant feeling of insignificance, mixed with panic. I want this to end someday, but I don't know how to achieve this.

Several times I had to take action, but it was too insignificant. I cut my hands and took a pill. It seems even with the pills it was close, but even then I couldn't eat enough 28 instead of 40. In addition, distant ones: I stood on the windowsill, trying to decide to jump, stood on the railway bridge, deciding to get hit by a train.

Translated via google.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I am sorry you are experiencing all of these. I honestly don't know something that might help, but I can say I have also done this "deleting myself from any type of social network etc." two years ago, but it took me time to decide upon suicide, I guess it unfortunately takes time. I actually wanted to wish you peace in the end, I am sorry, I couldn't help you.

Reactions: somenone