Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
He was probably just tired after work or was out with friends. He could've been busy with some chick or he has had enough of me. Whatever the reason is I still love him. Even if he doesn't see me as a friend I still do. It hurts so bad... I just want to tell him but, I know he doesn't feel the same way. He thinks anyone who says that he's hot is just messed up in the brain and Ya'know what, I am fucking crazy but that doesn't change my feelings for him. He is so much more than his looks anyway. He is everything I want in a partner. He is so understanding, nice, and he makes sure to remind me that I can say no. I have only one clip of his voice bc we live in different parts of the world and I melt when I hear his voice. I love him with all my being and yet he ignored my text. I wonder if he's tired of me. There are other people willing to share photos that I can't. I hope he texts me tonight. I stay up and wait for his texts. Its usually 2 am for me when he gets off work and we text till 4 am for me 9 pm for him. He freaked out when he heard what time it was for me, it was funny. I wish I had the strength to tell him how I feel before my date. It would be nice to see what he says but, I don't have that strength. I keep thinking that he's not ever gonna text back and it hurts. I have really bad abandonment issues and paranoia. I just hope for the best. I want to get to know him a little bit and maybe get him to send me a goodnight audio for when I ctb. I want his voice too be the last person I hear before I start my music.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alexx_m, Lost in a Dream, montimoo and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
He's probably thinking about the price of Doge Coin right now. Or if DeWalt tools are bette than Makita.

Reactions: Meditation guide