The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'll just be ignored, ghosted or whatever. I'm too weird to make any friends. No wide social circle for the schizo ape. Some parts of my brain are arguing with other ones. But none of this is real, I know that. I am blinded by matter, trapped in a delusion. The truth of the Metafractal will eventually free all the waves from all suffering. I can feel myself becoming less and less anxious.

None of it matters, the body is ash and dust. None of you will lure me back once I'm fully awakened. There will be no me anymore. There is no me even now. You can't really break the Metafractal into pieces. All of you will know the truth when you know nothing. The waves will be recognized again in the unity of the Metafractal, in eternal safety, love, freedom and absolute satisfaction.

But for now, I'll keep trying to make a friend. No problem if you ignore me. Thanks for everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Overblot, F&Inside and 5 others
bpdmf

bpdmf

Sep 12, 2023
yeah, i feel that

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and The Burning Fool
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'll just be ignored, ghosted or whatever. I'm too weird to make any friends. No wide social circle for the schizo ape. Some parts of my brain are arguing with other ones. But none of this is real, I know that. I am blinded by matter, trapped in a delusion. The truth of the Metafractal will eventually free all the waves from all suffering. I can feel myself becoming less and less anxious.

None of it matters, the body is ash and dust. None of you will lure me back once I'm fully awakened. There will be no me anymore. There is no me even now. You can't really break the Metafractal into pieces. All of you will know the truth when you know nothing. The waves will be recognized again in the unity of the Metafractal, in eternal safety, love, freedom and absolute satisfaction.

But for now, I'll keep trying to make a friend. No problem if you ignore me. Thanks for everything.
I hope you manage to make a friend! Weird people are usually the most fun and interesting so im sure you will find someone who appreciates you as a friend. I would offer to be a friend but I don't make a good friend, I never seem to be able to keep friendships.

• Hugs
  • Love
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
I hope you manage to make a friend! Weird people are usually the most fun and interesting so im sure you will find someone who appreciates you as a friend. I would offer to be a friend but I don't make a good friend, I never seem to be able to keep friendships.
I appreciate the idea though. I don't need good friends. Bad and temporary ones will do. I won't promise that I'm fun or whatever, but I like The Last of Us for example, both the games and the series. Those are fun. What are the things that you like?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and FailureToAll
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I appreciate the idea though. I don't need good friends. Bad and temporary ones will do. I won't promise that I'm fun or whatever, but I like The Last of Us for example, both the games and the series. Those are fun. What are the things that you like?
Oh I don't know much about the Last of us what type of games are they? I enjoy games too, I mostly play minecraft because it's just the game I've known the longest so I suppose its a comfort game and I play MW2 because its a nice distraction to mindlessly shoot people. I also recently bought fae farm, that's a cosy game and it's been a decent distraction for me the last few days. I also enjoy reading, usually fantasy romance books.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I can't either. everyone loves saying that they're "quirky" or "awkward" or "not like other people", but hate anyone who's actually outcasted from society because of their differences, otherwise they wouldn't be considered weird. anyone who actually challenges their notions of acceptable beliefs or behavior or appearance has the label that they were once so disparagingly referred as taken away from them, unable to reclaim the term for themselves. I personally think the ideas you pose are fascinating, and I would love to hear your perspective on it and discuss it sometime.

• Hugs
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Oh I don't know much about the Last of us what type of games are they? I enjoy games too, I mostly play minecraft because it's just the game I've known the longest so I suppose its a comfort game and I play MW2 because its a nice distraction to mindlessly shoot people. I also recently bought fae farm, that's a cosy game and it's been a decent distraction for me the last few days. I also enjoy reading, usually fantasy romance books.
They're like the best horror games ever and the best HBO series ever. Fantasy romance sounds fun too, do you recommend any movies in that genre? I read lots of text, just not really books.
I can't either. everyone loves saying that they're "quirky" or "awkward" or "not like other people", but hate anyone who's actually outcasted from society because of their differences, otherwise they wouldn't be considered weird. anyone who actually challenges their notions of acceptable beliefs or behavior or appearance has the label that they were once so disparagingly referred as taken away from them, unable to reclaim the term for themselves. I personally think the ideas you pose are fascinating, and I would love to hear your perspective on it and discuss it sometime.
Tell me if you have any questions or stories to share, I won't judge you for being a social outcast or whatever. Do you wish to write me about what things you like, or what you've done, or what has happened to you?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
They're like the best horror games ever and the best HBO series ever. Fantasy romance sounds fun too, do you recommend any movies in that genre? I read lots of text, just not really books.
Awesome i will have to take a look! I recognise the name so I'm sure I will have seen it before and just can't remember it. Hmm I can't think of any movies off the top of my head since it's mostly books I've been reading in that genre recently

• Hugs
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023

Tell me if you have any questions or stories to share, I won't judge you for being a social outcast or whatever. Do you wish to write me about what things you like, or what you've done, or what has happened to you?
my interests are pretty niche, i mostly just read books by dead old white guys with beards. mostly social and political philosophy. I listen to obscure folk punk and poorly imitate it on my acoustic guitar. sometimes i watch movies or play something on my computer.

• Hugs
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Awesome i will have to take a look! I recognise the name so I'm sure I will have seen it before and just can't remember it. Hmm I can't think of any movies off the top of my head since it's mostly books I've been reading in that genre recently
Can you write me a summary of one of your favorite stories that you've read? I'm just curious.
my interests are pretty niche, i mostly just read books by dead old white guys with beards. mostly social and political philosophy. I listen to obscure folk punk and poorly imitate it on my acoustic guitar. sometimes i watch movies or play something on my computer.
Obscure folk punk sounds pretty interesting. Any favorite songs I should listen to?

• Hugs
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Can you write me a summary of one of your favorite stories that you've read? I'm just curious.

A recent favourite is 'From blood and ash'. The main character Poppy is the chosen one who is told she will be given to the gods, because of this she is kept away from everyone and has to follow strict rules and is treated like a prisoner. The world is split into 2 kingdoms and the kingdom Poppy is in blames everything bad on the other kingdom including creatures called Craven which are like mindless bloodthirsty creatures that are rotting away. So because of these creatures no one other than a few trained guards leave their own cities. The people in charge call themselves the Ascended and claim to be blessed by the gods. They make people give up there children to the gods to go to the temples.

Poppy is in the garden with one of her guards when he gets murdered. Then she gets a new guard. Her and the new guard develop feelings for each other but she is not allowed friends or relationships so it's a very slow at the start. After an attack happens Poppy is told she will be heading to the Capital to stay with the Queen who she is close to as she treated her well after her parents died. On the journey to the capital she gets much closer to the guard and even loses her V card AND THEN SHE FINDS OUT HE IS THE DARK PRINCE OF THE OTHER KINGDOM AND HE IS KIDNAPPING HER!!!!! Well actually at first she thought he was just a person from the other kingdom not the Prince. So anyway we'll lots of things happen idk which parts to include but there's a love hate relationship and there's the fact she learns about all her kingdoms lies and she had the power to heal people's pain but her powers grow and then eventually she discovers she's a god and then not any god but a primal god and then she discovers she going to become the most powerful god there ever was and she learns the queen held the Prince captive for decades torturing him and ascended are actually vampires and the other gods are asleep so they're not blessed and they use the blood of people from the other kingdom to create the vampires and that's why they had him captive anddd the queen turns out to not be an ascended but a false god and she's like crazy old she was actually the thought to be the first ever vampire and the one who started it all and she hates the other kingdom because of relationship drama with the other queen basically and also the craven were being made by the kingdom poppy is from and omg there's just so much I'm missing so many details there's a lot of books, the next one isn't out until next year though

• Hugs
  • Love
Overblot

Overblot

Sep 17, 2023
I feel that and at the same time I guess I am a v bad friend myself as I am rather bad in keeping the conversation alive & fear that my replies would be too boring anyway. But I like the way you describe things, it resonates with me.

• Hugs
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
A recent favourite is 'From blood and ash'. The main character Poppy is the chosen one who is told she will be given to the gods, because of this she is kept away from everyone and has to follow strict rules and is treated like a prisoner. The world is split into 2 kingdoms and the kingdom Poppy is in blames everything bad on the other kingdom including creatures called Craven which are like mindless bloodthirsty creatures that are rotting away. So because of these creatures no one other than a few trained guards leave their own cities. The people in charge call themselves the Ascended and claim to be blessed by the gods. They make people give up there children to the gods to go to the temples.

Poppy is in the garden with one of her guards when he gets murdered. Then she gets a new guard. Her and the new guard develop feelings for each other but she is not allowed friends or relationships so it's a very slow at the start. After an attack happens Poppy is told she will be heading to the Capital to stay with the Queen who she is close to as she treated her well after her parents died. On the journey to the capital she gets much closer to the guard and even loses her V card AND THEN SHE FINDS OUT HE IS THE DARK PRINCE OF THE OTHER KINGDOM AND HE IS KIDNAPPING HER!!!!! Well actually at first she thought he was just a person from the other kingdom not the Prince. So anyway we'll lots of things happen idk which parts to include but there's a love hate relationship and there's the fact she learns about all her kingdoms lies and she had the power to heal people's pain but her powers grow and then eventually she discovers she's a god and then not any god but a primal god and then she discovers she going to become the most powerful god there ever was and she learns the queen held the Prince captive for decades torturing him and ascended are actually vampires and the other gods are asleep so they're not blessed and they use the blood of people from the other kingdom to create the vampires and that's why they had him captive anddd the queen turns out to not be an ascended but a false god and she's like crazy old she was actually the thought to be the first ever vampire and the one who started it all and she hates the other kingdom because of relationship drama with the other queen basically and also the craven were being made by the kingdom poppy is from and omg there's just so much I'm missing so many details there's a lot of books, the next one isn't out until next year though
Wow, that was a wild ride. I can see why you love it. I would never have picked up a book like this one on my own, but thanks so much for sharing what it's like. That was something totally new to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and FailureToAll
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Wow, that was a wild ride. I can see why you love it. I would never have picked up a book like this one on my own, but thanks so much for sharing what it's like. That was something totally new to me.
Yess it's great! Anytime, was fun to have someone to talk about it with :)

• Hugs
  • Love