• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonelyraven

lonelyraven

Feb 26, 2024
Kids everyday are abused horribly. Every single day there is a kid drugged, raped and sold. Trafficking is everywhere. It's in your neighborhood, your apartment building, your town, it might even be happening next door and the worst thing? You'd probably never even know.
Everyday there are kids tortured to the most utter, pure terror to be used to sick pleasure. Everyday girls get pregnant from the abuse. Everyday a kid is murdered either on purpose or an accident from the abuse. Everyday kids are damaged and hurt in irreparable way. If they even make it.
How am I supposed to fucking live knowing this and carrying this? Knowing the torture kids go through? Knowing exactly what happens in the shadows? Reliving everything that happened to me in the shadows....
I wish more people were talking about this. But Dr. Van Der Kolk said it best
"It's hard enough to witness trauma, so is is any wonder the actually traumatized individuals resort to drugs, alcohol and self mutilation to deal with their unbearable knowledge?"

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is weird right? Even us here are maybe able to sometimes crack a smile but someone somewhere is in complete agony atm. Animals too, being toyed with or eaten alive.

People who say life is all good are ignoring what others are going through. Not to mention no one really escapes ruthless part of nature. Their bubbles will pop sooner or later.

I can only suggest coming to acceptance that life is suffering and that is out of your control. Don't take that burden on yourself. We shouldn't torture ourselves too on top of life doing it. We should have some peace until we die, whenever possible.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I think that most people are desensitized to all of the pain and suffering in the world, and prefer not to think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelyraven
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
It's bullshit. Those that target children should be hung by their eyelids and kicked in the balls until they blink. 42 cent solution is the only fucking solution.

It bothers the he'll out of me that somewhere right now, is a child that is in unbearable pain and suffering at the hands of some sick bastard. This world and our species is fucked up.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
An effort that we're not making either, to be fair.
You're not wrong. Much of what happens is things that we don't see and therefore can't do anything about it. I wish I could do something but what exactly would I do? I at least try to tell myself that on a forum like this we're allowing people to have a voice and talk about it rather than shut them down. It's not preventing horrible acts, but it is slightly alleviating it. I was probably being too harsh to people in my last post, because really, what's the average person supposed to do? Do they really have to have the responsibility?

Reactions: sserafim