• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
no matter what happens, i don't want anyone to find me. i have no idea how to accomplish this. the best idea i've thought of would be to strap a rock or something heavy to myself and drown, but i'm not sure how feasible this would actually be. i also don't have too many means. i've heard that, in theory, driving to an isolated place and dying there might work, but i don't have access to a car and i don't even know where i would go. besides, there may be too much surveillance for this to work. my idea for this would be to bring a backpack with several different outfits, and to take the bus (with cash) as far as i possibly can until i'm close enough to hike towards an isolated area. during my travel by bus, i could periodically find places without any surveillance and entirely switch clothes, as to become unrecognizable (possibly even bring wigs or something). ctb once i'm at isolated area should be easy, i just have to actually get SN. or i could just fall asleep and eventually die of hypothermia, as i live in a rather cold place. if i do follow through with THIS plan, then i'll still need a resource that'll let me find reasonably close, TRULY isolated areas (no cameras, not oftenly traveled, SPARSE)

although ideally, i'd just rather find a way to destroy my body after i'm dead. although this sounds HARD. i don't have access to explosives or anything, and besides, that just sounds like a bloody mess. i don't exactly know how or where i could burn my body as to guarantee that it would be entirely consumed, although i think i could at least figure out a way to setup whatever method to activate after i'm dead.
i think i'm vaguely aware of some murderers using certain chemicals to dissolve their victims, but that sounds REALLY expensive and hard to setup (if that even exists).

alternatively, i could just hide my body really well. what if i find a way to completely butcher and mangle my body after i'm dead and then pose as animal remains in a place where that would logically make sense (this one sounds like a terrible idea but i'm just brainstorming)? what if i find a way to camouflage myself somewhere? i could cover myself with garbage in a landfill, i could cover myself in rocks in some sort of mountain range or cave (realistically i could potentially find a cave, although maybe not a mountain), maybe i could even find a way to bury myself in a forest?

the problem is, i don't have anyone to help me- no one suspects a thing and i don't intend on getting help from anyone. a lot of these would be so much easier if i had someone who would be willing to do anything i ask of them with my body once i'm dead... i also (obviously) don't know any of the things i haven't taken into account, so i thought it would be nice to get some third party perspectives to point out potential solutions or holes in some of these stupid plans. i really don't want anyone to find my body. it wouldn't be right. please help.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
What's so bad about anybody finding your body?
One relatively simple way would be ending it in a forest, far away from roads or other cultivated places. Nobody will pick up the smell and eventually your body will decompose and vanish.

Upvote 1
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
What's so bad about anybody finding your body?
i'm honestly not sure. the idea just feels beyond horrible in my head. it hurts quite a bit to think about. i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

One relatively simple way would be ending it in a forest, far away from roads or other cultivated places. Nobody will pick up the smell and eventually your body will decompose and vanish.
i've thought about it, but i'm still lacking a resource to tell me where such places would even be. furthermore, i'm not sure if my plans to evade surveillance would actually work. if they manage to track my last location to somewhere close enough to X isolated area, it's only a matter of time before a search party finds me.

Upvote 0
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I would love to vanish, but I've suffered so much, and I don't want people to hurt my vision as they hurt me.

I hope someone will find my research and continue with it in my absence. That's why I want to leave a goodbye note that specifically communicates my will and find my body to have no doubts I'm not alive anymore, and my goodbye message is indeed my final will.

I've got more selfish reasons, too. I want to end my existence in comfort to ease the suffering even before my death, and I guess a peaceful environment will help me not mess up the method. I can't afford to fail.

My choice is a private hotel room in a lone apartment. I'll lock the door from the inside, which might be some cost to the owner if they have to blast it open, but I don't want the slightest chance of anyone accidentally walking in too early.

Upvote 0
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
The forest method is probably your best bet. I can't think of any other reasonable alternative save for going into the ocean and drowning. If I can get SN I'll go into the forest and do it. I don't want anyone to find my body either, least of which are my shitty terrible demonic abusive parents who are probably the number 1 reason for why I wanna die.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong
Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
The forest method is probably your best bet. I can't think of any other reasonable alternative save for going into the ocean and drowning. If I can get SN I'll go into the forest and do it. I don't want anyone to find my body either, least of which are my shitty terrible demonic abusive parents who are probably the number 1 reason for why I wanna die.
i'm sorry about your parents. it sucks that so many people on here seem to suffer so much almost entirely because of others.
although drowning is typically a terrible idea. a VAST majority of people who drown are found since bodies often float ashore, and even if i were to put a weight on myself, i fear that a good search party may be able to locate my body by the stench or something. i'd have to go really far into a MASSIVE body of water before attempting to drown. which sounds hard while carrying a weight. and i would have to avoid surveillance so that no one even knows which body of water i'd be inside of.
I would love to vanish, but I've suffered so much, and I don't want people to hurt my vision as they hurt me.

I hope someone will find my research and continue with it in my absence. That's why I want to leave a goodbye note that specifically communicates my will and find my body to have no doubts I'm not alive anymore, and my goodbye message is indeed my final will.

I've got more selfish reasons, too. I want to end my existence in comfort to ease the suffering even before my death, and I guess a peaceful environment will help me not mess up the method. I can't afford to fail.

My choice is a private hotel room in a lone apartment. I'll lock the door from the inside, which might be some cost to the owner if they have to blast it open, but I don't want the slightest chance of anyone accidentally walking in too early.
i respect your devotion to your research. in case you do ctb, i really do hope your will lives on far beyond your death.

Upvote 0
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
i'm sorry about your parents. it sucks that so many people on here seem to suffer so much almost entirely because of others.
although drowning is typically a terrible idea. a VAST majority of people who drown are found since bodies often float ashore, and even if i were to put a weight on myself, i fear that a good search party may be able to locate my body by the stench or something. i'd have to go really far into a MASSIVE body of water before attempting to drown. which sounds hard while carrying a weight. and i would have to avoid surveillance so that no one even knows which body of water i'd be inside of.
Thank you fren, yeah, it really sucks how unfair it all is..

And wow, I didn't know that about drowning. I guess it kinda makes sense. I was more so thinking of going into the ocean, but obviously it's not really an option for most of us. Not to mention how horrible drowning must be. I think I'd take drowning over going infront of a train tho tbh. It can't be that bad compared to that, assuming no sn or n.

Upvote 0
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
You must live in Europe or Canada, if you're talking about that much surveillance. I'm in the US and we have a lot. But the UK and the whole EU...they can probably see you guys naked in your own bathrooms. I have the same wish as you...not to be found until I'm a skeleton. I know you don't have a car. But for me, I scouted out the remote place I'm going to do it (nitrogen/SCUBA). I'm going to post a classified ad for someone to give me a ride for like $100 (it's like a 50 mile drive from the nearest city). Then I'll hike the remaining 5-6 miles to the place and do it.

I got this camo suit (pic attached) that I will be wearing when I CTB among the trees and brush. I've painted the nitrogen tank brown and green to blend into the surroundings too. I hate that it's winter though because my body might preserve longer than I want. I just hope nobody finds me for at least six months. Then it will be summer, and the bugs and scavengers will have eaten my body, and the heat destroyed it. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

I wish you all the best. And i pray this works for me the first and only time.

Attachments

• Camo suit.png
    Camo suit.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
You must live in Europe or Canada, if you're talking about that much surveillance. I'm in the US and we have a lot. But the UK and the whole EU...they can probably see you guys naked in your own bathrooms. I have the same wish as you...not to be found until I'm a skeleton. I know you don't have a car. But for me, I scouted out the remote place I'm going to do it (nitrogen/SCUBA). I'm going to post a classified ad for someone to give me a ride for like $100 (it's like a 50 mile drive from the nearest city). Then I'll hike the remaining 5-6 miles to the place and do it.

I got this camo suit (pic attached) that I will be wearing when I CTB among the trees and brush. I've painted the nitrogen tank brown and green to blend into the surroundings too. I hate that it's winter though because my body might preserve longer than I want. I just hope nobody finds me for at least six months. Then it will be summer, and the bugs and scavengers will have eaten my body, and the heat destroyed it. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

I wish you all the best. And i pray this works for me the first and only time.
honestly, i've always been under the impression that surveillance is just everywhere in our world. i didn't even consider how it varies between countries, but now that you mention it, those are some pretty good theories.
anyhow, the camo suit and the paint are genius. thanks for the ideas. best of luck with whatever happens in your life.
Thank you fren, yeah, it really sucks how unfair it all is..

And wow, I didn't know that about drowning. I guess it kinda makes sense. I was more so thinking of going into the ocean, but obviously it's not really an option for most of us. Not to mention how horrible drowning must be. I think I'd take drowning over going infront of a train tho tbh. It can't be that bad compared to that, assuming no sn or n.
at least it's nice knowing that there are some nice people out there (like you, probably!)
and i was surprised too!! in fact, it turns out most people who fake their deaths are found specifically because most of them decide to fake a drowning which raises immediate suspicion because a drowning case without a body is INCREDIBLY rare
although luckily for me, i do believe i could have access to the ocean if i REALLY tried. and i honestly don't care about the pain, i really just want my body to not be found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
honestly, i've always been under the impression that surveillance is just everywhere in our world. i didn't even consider how it varies between countries, but now that you mention it, those are some pretty good theories.
anyhow, the camo suit and the paint are genius. thanks for the ideas. best of luck with whatever happens in your life.

at least it's nice knowing that there are some nice people out there (like you, probably!)
and i was surprised too!! in fact, it turns out most people who fake their deaths are found specifically because most of them decide to fake a drowning which raises immediate suspicion because a drowning case without a body is INCREDIBLY rare
although luckily for me, i do believe i could have access to the ocean if i REALLY tried. and i honestly don't care about the pain, i really just want my body to not be found.
Thank you :3 You sound very kind as well! And yeah, best of luck with whatever you end up going with. I wish I could say the same about the pain. If it wasn't for that fear I'd probably have just done the deed already because I can't take more of this life thing.

Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
Thank you :3 You sound very kind as well! And yeah, best of luck with whatever you end up going with. I wish I could say the same about the pain. If it wasn't for that fear I'd probably have just done the deed already because I can't take more of this life thing.
you too! i'm sure you'll be able to find a good method in here. and either way, i wish you the very best, whatever that may mean to you.

• Love
Reactions: Imprisoned
Upvote 0
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024

China is by far the worst for surveillance, followed by North Korea, the UK and Canada. You can't go anywhere in those countries without being watched and filmed. Even the most remote areas of Canada, they have drone surveillance. Good thing about the US is that large portions of it are still very remote. I just hope my research is on point, and that I chose a spot where nobody is watching. I think I did.

And for the camo suit, it's actually relatively cheap. $50. Someone will literally have to trip over your body to find it.

Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
China is by far the worst for surveillance, followed by North Korea, the UK and Canada. You can't go anywhere in those countries without being watched and filmed. Even the most remote areas of Canada, they have drone surveillance. Good thing about the US is that large portions of it are still very remote. I just hope my research is on point, and that I chose a spot where nobody is watching. I think I did.

And for the camo suit, it's actually relatively cheap. $50. Someone will literally have to trip over your body to find it.
do you think my ideas to get away from surveillance could work?
also yeah, that camo suit is an INCREDIBLE find.

Upvote 0
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
do you think my ideas to get away from surveillance could work?
also yeah, that camo suit is an INCREDIBLE find.

Please don't do hypothermia, unless it's truly your only option. That would not be pleasant and is unpredictable. I think your methods would work, especially in this COVID landscape. You can wear masks and nobody will even do a double-take, especially in Western countries and Asia. That covers your face. I wouldn't wear wigs if I were you. Wigs are easily recognizable and look very fake and thus very suspicious. Just wear those stupid COVID masks everywhere. I personally do not like the SN method. But before anything else matters, you need to get it. Then I think with your plans and everything discussed in this thread, you'll be fine and not found.

Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
Please don't do hypothermia, unless it's truly your only option. That would not be pleasant and is unpredictable. I think your methods would work, especially in this COVID landscape. You can wear masks and nobody will even do a double-take, especially in Western countries and Asia. That covers your face. I wouldn't wear wigs if I were you. Wigs are easily recognizable and look very fake and thus very suspicious. Just wear those stupid COVID masks everywhere. I personally do not like the SN method. But before anything else matters, you need to get it. Then I think with your plans and everything discussed in this thread, you'll be fine and not found.
thanks! i'll keep all of that in mind- although it is to be said that i do already usually walk around with a mask, so that may actually be something to identify me with. also, instead of wigs, hoods or things of the like may actually be better for me in that case. after all, i am really just looking to make myself untraceable by cameras. and i honestly really don't care how unpleasant the method is, i really just don't want to be found. but thanks for the pointers!

Reactions: ScubaCTB
Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Hmmm... if this was my problem...
Let's see, first i'd check out which place has the following:
1- Low population area
2- High Wildlife.
Could be the forest,like you said, or could be a place similar to Florida with swamps and gators. . Point is you'd want to be where wild animals are so that hopefully they'd eat you(fingers crossed after CTB)
If that's not doable, i'd look for the first option. very low population area. dig myself a small cave or hole or something, cover it with netting or something. I mean, the body would decompose so animals might dig you up or people might report it to the park ranger or something, but, unless you have someone assisting you to make your body disappear, this one is challenging.

I suppose you can look at sea charts or something.. look for a location that's deep enough and doesnt have a lot of traffic, row yourself out there and rig something up to drag your body overboard once it goes slack.

Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
Hmmm... if this was my problem...
Let's see, first i'd check out which place has the following:
1- Low population area
2- High Wildlife.
Could be the forest,like you said, or could be a place similar to Florida with swamps and gators. . Point is you'd want to be where wild animals are so that hopefully they'd eat you(fingers crossed after CTB)
If that's not doable, i'd look for the first option. very low population area. dig myself a small cave or hole or something, cover it with netting or something. I mean, the body would decompose so animals might dig you up or people might report it to the park ranger or something, but, unless you have someone assisting you to make your body disappear, this one is challenging.

I suppose you can look at sea charts or something.. look for a location that's deep enough and doesnt have a lot of traffic, row yourself out there and rig something up to drag your body overboard once it goes slack.
eeesh, that asks for a LOT of resources that i do NOT have. i don't even have a car, let alone a kayak or something. i don't think i'd be able to go TOO far from where i live either, certainly not outside of my country. although if i do find a good spot, i'll think into digging a hole and netting it. sounds like it could take a while, but it just might work. thanks for the pointers though!

Upvote 0
P

PrettyZombie

Dec 17, 2021
Share the same goal and problem: How to properly dispose of my body after CTB. Many years of contemplation.

Idea #1: Caves. There are many caves along shore lines. If entered during low tide, it's possible to CTB and have the high tide rip the body apart as it crashes into the rock.

Idea #2: Winter hiking. Scent is one of my biggest concerns for giving away my bodies location. The cold is very unforgiving for cadaver dogs and it's hard to sniff out strong odors during colder temperatures. Decomposition is not likely in these conditions. However, a cold body will still decay. Once warmer weather comes in, the body should decomp faster. A good hidden location should allow at least a year of avoidable human interference.

Idea #3: CTB along a river line in a shallow grave. The wet soil and active creature environment (Beatles, worms, etc) can speed up decomp.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong
Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
Share the same goal and problem: How to properly dispose of my body after CTB. Many years of contemplation.

Idea #1: Caves. There are many caves along shore lines. If entered during low tide, it's possible to CTB and have the high tide rip the body apart as it crashes into the rock.

Idea #2: Winter hiking. Scent is one of my biggest concerns for giving away my bodies location. The cold is very unforgiving for cadaver dogs and it's hard to sniff out strong odors during colder temperatures. Decomposition is not likely in these conditions. However, a cold body will still decay. Once warmer weather comes in, the body should decomp faster. A good hidden location should allow at least a year of avoidable human interference.

Idea #3: CTB along a river line in a shallow grave. The wet soil and active creature environment (Beatles, worms, etc) can speed up decomp.
THE FIRST ONE IS GENIUS!!! i'll most definitely give it some thought, and see if i can find somewhere with all the right criteria for that.
and yeah, the rest i've already been considering. i did not think about how the cold would affect the dogs though, and i also didn't think about how much harder it is to smell things when it's cold. those are some really good points! thanks for the pointers! best of luck.

Upvote 0
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
I really understand. I've been thinking about this for years now. I had, as it seemed to me, an ideal plan related to drowning. Ordinary drowning does not scare me, but due to the heavy load, the dive may be too fast, and it may be too painful, now this is plan B.
Maybe I'll find a crevice and close the entrance as much as possible, but the problem is that there aren't many rocky places nearby, I'm not sure if I'll be able to travel far when the time comes. Once I was in a mountainous area, it's very beautiful there, if I still have the energy, I'll most likely go there.
Another option is to dig a hole (in the forest) and fill the entrance, I also plan to use animal-repellent odors, I will have a SN or a debreather with me (I still have a lot of time, so I will try to create this) and a special noose (night-night method) just in case.
Although my final journey is still years away, I may have to leave earlier, so this summer I'll practice digging a hole, I've already bought a shovel.
In any case, while I will try to keep myself in good physical shape, I need strength and willpower for my plan.

Reactions: PrettyZombie
Upvote 0
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
This is an interesting thread for me as I'm also figuring out how to leave no trace. It's really the bones that are the problem, and sooner or later they'll be uncovered unless they're in the ocean or buried.
The ocean brings some risk of discovery of close to shore. Body parts may detach and move to land due to wave action. I think using the currents to pull me further out to sea will resolve that.
Alternatively, the self burial in a remote place is a solid second for me, using the non traceable means others suggest and hiking. The part I need to experiment with is refilling the hole completely while inside. I'm also somewhat concerned that animals might dig the corpse up and leave bones to be found.

Either method, if someone finds a recognizable human bone the authorities will find DNA and I'll be identified.
Thanks for some great suggestions. Cheers!

Reactions: PrettyZombie
Upvote 0
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I've thought of the death-at-sea weighed down by weights, like how the mob used to kill people. The only problem is that your joints and stuff holding your body to the weights will decay quite quickly. Then you'll float to surface as a person missing a leg.

If you really want to go with no body behind you've got limited options that involve explosive or animals that would eat you. Your best bet is to go somewhere super remote in the wildness, venture far off the trail and do the deed. You'll decompose long before anyone can find you.

Upvote 0
P

PrettyZombie

Dec 17, 2021
The part I need to experiment with is refilling the hole completely while inside.

One approach I considered for this issue is choosing a CTB spot in a steeply slanted portion of the woods. Taking advantage of the high and low elevations, dig a hole in the low end of the ground. Pill up the soil facing the higher elevation.

A few rainy days should move that pile of soil into the hole. The coverage will be wet soil, and there's a chance it will pool on one of the soil. It's still some coverage - the soil on top of the corse will speed up decomp and allow less visibility from any passing human.

Upvote 0
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
i respect your devotion to your research. in case you do ctb, i really do hope your will lives on far beyond your death.

Thank you. I hope, too, especially if it's not only my will. Some of my alters wanted to chase a vision I had all respect for, and now, I'm about to turn the lights off for everyone. They shouldn't not achieve their will because I failed mine. Nature made a grave mistake. Why did it design such beautiful personalities and put all of us into the worst body under the control of the worst personality? It was a failure by design.

Upvote 0
T

terribleatnames571

Nov 20, 2023
Thank you. I hope, too, especially if it's not only my will. Some of my alters wanted to chase a vision I had all respect for, and now, I'm about to turn the lights off for everyone. They shouldn't not achieve their will because I failed mine. Nature made a grave mistake. Why did it design such beautiful personalities and put all of us into the worst body under the control of the worst personality? It was a failure by design.
hey, i actually really sympathize a lot with that. you're pretty much describing my exact situation. i wonder if there's anything we could learn from each other. in case you're still kicking, would you be down to talk? either way, i wish you and them the very best of luck with your post-mortum achievements.

Upvote 0