• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
ive been in so much pain and angish lately and it doesnt seem to stop. im not sleeping im not eating, my breathing has been so weird. almost like manual breathing in a way. i cant work more than 3 hours without having a panic attack, i feel so alone. my boyfriend moved countries away & is a 6 hr time difference so now i have nobody. well besides this website which i am so thankful for. i just dont know what to do anymore. i want to get my hands on some SN but i have around $300 saved because i get manic and blow it all. cant even smoke weed anymore without it making me more anxious. i have no relief. went to the er (stupidly) to try and get help & boy was i wrong. shoved me with a prescription of xanax and said "go see ur psychiatrist." tired of being tossed around the healthcare system & finding no relief.
sorry for the vent i just have nobody to talk to and needed to talk. hope everyone has some peace today and doesnt feel like i do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: baller, Unknown21, thebelljarrr and 9 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Thanks for sharing. My boyfriend suddenly left me out of nowhere and wanted to have a break up. We planned to move together, but he just left me. Which triggered me mostly, and he is saying that nobody in the world needs a person always on their side. It hurt me because I really needed someone to be on my side.

Whatever happens, I hope you achieve what you want to achieve, whether it's the ticket or life.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ctemourge
ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
i completely understand how you feel :-( i hope things end up okay for us both

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and sugarh1gh
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm sorry you're struggling so much and that attempting to get help didn't go well. I can definitely relate on some points as I went through a breakup & mental health issues that ruined my relationships & have felt very alone since. I've had similar experiences with doctors too. It's heartbreaking to reach out like that & basically get shoved away bc the healthcare system is so terrible. I hope you can find some peace!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, CTB Dream and ctemourge
ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling so much and that attempting to get help didn't go well. I can definitely relate on some points as I went through a breakup & mental health issues that ruined my relationships & have felt very alone since. I've had similar experiences with doctors too. It's heartbreaking to reach out like that & basically get shoved away bc the healthcare system is so terrible. I hope you can find some peace!
thank you ♡ im sorry that youve had a similar experience. also love your username!

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, CTB Dream and ferrie
losersclub

losersclub

May 25, 2024
Hey, I defiently get it. This past couple of weeks, I've been struggling mentally, my grades have been dropping, my relationships with people have been suffering, and Im having about 2-3 panic attacks per day. I tried attempting but failed. I want to say however, you are not alone. We are all more similar than we might think. Everyone struggles, but stay strong! Life will bring you peace soon.

Reactions: ctemourge and thelookingontheway
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring and dreadful what you've been through, it's cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ctemourge
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about all the pain you've been going through :( I got SN for like $35 from the Ukrainian source back when that was still a thing~ ofc, as you say, you are manic and could throw it away which would be bad if you throw away and then, long to be gone again~ my bf also lives 6 time zones away~ :((( It's atrocious, but I'm obsessed with him, so I deal with it~ make sure to text him all the time because it will make you feel much better! ^_^ you love him for a reason after all! :D

Reactions: ctemourge
ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
thank you all for the kind replies ♡
you all make me feel seen and heard and that helps alot. hope u all find peace as well. it seems thats the goal we all want to achieve 🖤

• Love
Reactions: ferrie