• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
I can't seem to find a source for SN that I can order as an individual (not a company) to Canada. Currently in the process of seeing if I can order off the darkweb but seems like a long walk for a short drink of water if there is a more accessible source out there? Please help.... I'm desperate for the comfort of having an out....

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
You're too new on here with too fewer posts for us to offer specific SN sources and accessories at this point.

Reactions: indefinitelynumb444
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Is my account old enough? I am looking for a source in the US.
I don't speak for everyone that has the exact details but the other condition I've seen others observe is post count/participation. The source many of us use is international so it wouldn't matter where you lived. The fact that I'm the only one who responded (which perhaps I shouldn't have 🙁) suggests that most others aren't comfortable divulging yet. Sorry that's not helpful to you but you don't have many posts.

Reactions: uniqueusername4
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
No worries, would you be able to tell me if I will be able to find it without going to the dark web? I understand, I don't want the sources to be completely taken away either, finding this stuff can be a nightmare.

I

indefinitelynumb444

Feb 17, 2024
You're too new on here with too fewer posts for us to offer specific SN sources and accessories at this point.
Okay no worries, I understand. I guess I'll just keep participating until I earn my stripes. Keep searching the internet for now.

Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
O

onion Fox

Mar 19, 2024
did you find the resourse? im in canada too