PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I have tried to describe how I feel but I never do it correctly. I'm trying to write poems to express myself better but I can't, I can't anymore. My last poems are shit, I hate them because I can't convey the feelings I feel. This feelings are beyond my writing skills, not a single hyperbole or metaphor can describe how I feel. I'm sick of everything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Livingvsdying25, demuic and 3 others
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
There is something humbling and endearing about dwelling on how is it that you express yourself and want to express yourself. Not many people who are passionate about writing take that step; it's thoughtful of you to do so even if it feels frustrating to not be capable of expressing how you feel. I used to like writing a lot, I always wanted the writing in the text to transcend the text and impact the reader. But not being able to understand my own emotions made it such a laborious task. So I relate to you a lot. I love poems btw, I lurk on some poem subreddits and have saved a few that I re-read every once in a while. You can share your poems if you want to, I'd read them, or hell even make a poem thread and become our local poet lol : )

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, UseItOrLoseIt, PlushieLover and 1 other person
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
There is something humbling and endearing about dwelling on how is it that you express yourself and want to express yourself. Not many people who are passionate about writing take that step; it's thoughtful of you to do so even if it feels frustrating to not be capable of expressing how you feel. I used to like writing a lot, I always wanted the writing in the text to transcend the text and impact the reader. But not being able to understand my own emotions made it such a laborious task. So I relate to you a lot. I love poems btw, I lurk on some poem subreddits and have saved a few that I re-read every once in a while. You can share your poems if you want to, I'd read them, or hell even make a poem thread and become our local poet lol : )
I will try to publish my poems, they are all on my old pc. Many are in Spanish but I can translate them.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist