• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I'm not sure if I'll post a goodbye thread when I do it. But I can't believe it's happening, I feel it it's over and I can't cope. I've been crying every second of the day, I wish it wasn't like this. Things have happened to me, that are extremely extremely rare that are awful. And affect almost nobody, Iike clearly has nothing in store for me but more misery. My health conditions will kill me anyway, I have no support, and nobody cares about me.

It'll be over soon for me, I'm counting down the days until it happens. I hope no one else is going through this, no one deserves this misery. Absolutely nobody. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't have much time left anyway I suppose, we'll even less now. I feel death approaching and I can't live my last days in peace either. Torture all around

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, landslide2, aeolian_ursus and 18 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
You're right. No one fucking deserves this. Hoping you can find relief soon. Wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and Ihatemylife6
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I hope you get peace. It is sad you are going through this.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ihatemylife6
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and dreadful what you go through, it truly is so immensely cruel how people suffer so unbearably in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ihatemylife6
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry you're living in so much pain. Having a rare health condition must feel so isolating...it's own kind of torment.

I hope your last days can be a bit more peaceful, even if just a tiny bit. You deserve peace 🫂

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and fleetingnight
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for everything you have to endure. I hope you can find peace. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
This universe hurts most those who feel it most strongly. At least this is what I've come to believe. There's no justice or fairness in any of it. One either gets to live blissfully ignorant or writhing in pain, it seems...

I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2 and not-2-b-the-answer
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
My health conditions will kill me anyway, I have no support, and nobody cares about

I feel death approaching and I can't live my last days in peace either. Torture all around

I feel this. Every day I get a little sicker, a little weaker. The sand is running out. You're not alone in this, at least in the fact that there are people who are in the same boat. May you find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
A

aeolian_ursus

Jul 6, 2024
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I hope you find something to help you. Do you have any hobbies to maybe fall back on?