FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so tiresome and irritating when people continue to ask that question and act like suicide is so easy even on a forum filled with people struggling to find ways to reliably die. I cannot stand how ignorant pro-life people are, it's sad how this forum became too mainstream to the point that there is often suicide is easy and "why don't you just ctb if you hate it so much" comments.

Sorry but suicide isn't as easy as just choosing to be gone, not everyone is privileged enough to access reliable methods in the first place, we do exist in a society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible after all. What I'd fear as well is trying to die going wrong and just leading to way worse suffering as a result, it's hellish how people have to struggle so much to die, I'm disgusted by how we cannot just have the option to peacefully die in a guaranteed way without any risks and complications.

It's so incredibly ignorant to believe that someone doesn't truly wish to ctb if they'd fear trying to die going wrong or cannot even access reliable methods in the first place, for me all the methods are either inaccessible or risky. I wish there wasn't so much ignorance on a website that is supposed to be a safe space for suicidal people, if one could actually easily choose to die in a guaranteed way I bet there wouldn't be much need for this website at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleCupcake, hopeless08, Immensevoid and 10 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Pro lifers bug the hell out of me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree, I hate that sentiment espoused by pro-lifers themselves too! It is oftenly made as a remark through bad faith and presumption that if there are people who do actually CTB (through barbaric and risky means, sometimes causing trauma and collateral damage in the process), that everyone is capable and able to do so. Not only is it insulting and offensive to those who wish to go on their own terms (as it undermines' one's difficulty in acquiring the means, mustering the courage to do so, avoid intervention and interference, and of course, overcoming one's own SI), but just blatantly unrealistic. I believe many pro-lifers simply just don't care about the truth or really check the facts, but rather just parrot off statistics and common cliches spewed by the general public and (pro-life) institutions around them!

Reactions: hopeless08, 0000000000000, TuttiFrutti and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I hate when they say that. They think it's some big "gotcha" when in reality all it does is invalidate other people's feelings while demonstrating that they don't care about having an actual open discussion on the issue of RTD. Ctbing is hard, especially when you don't have safe options available to you. I've already tried hanging myself several times this week and yet here I am!

I also don't understand how the same people who love to act as though they are loving, caring, mental health advocates, trying to save lives have the audacity to say such bs to the poor suicidal people they supposedly want to protect.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeless08, 0000000000000, MelancholyGirl and 1 other person
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
If someone says that, ask them why it's so hard to commit suicide or why they haven't alreadg nurdered all their enemies.

Reactions: TuttiFrutti
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't stand it either. I would ctb if I could easily access a peaceful method. The whole reason for me wanting to ctb was to be in peace. Going through a risky suicide attempt isn't peaceful at all. I hate how these pro lifers who tell us to just ctb if we hate life are also the same pro lifers to oppose euthanasia for people like us. These people want us to suffer and it's sickening

Reactions: 0000000000000 and divinemistress36