Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
I've been sitting in my room for days just thinking about my final day. it honestly feels like my CTB date (12/5/21) is taking forever, I can already picture myself pulling into the hotel parking lot and getting ready to check in and get things started. Once I enter the room I will lay on the bed and listen to my favorite music and watch my favorite youtubers/twitch streamers one last time. After im done taking everything in, I'll take the comforter and blankets off of the bed and neatly lay them on the floor in front of the bed, then I'll walk over to my backpack and unload the goodies, first taking the bubble wrap off of the glass cups, then take the antiemtics, antiacid, ibuprophen, and OTC antiemtics, and set them all on the table, finally, I'll take out my 2 brands of SN and start making the SN drinks. Once the clock hits 12:00 i drink the SN and pop a mint in my mouth to mask some of the taste. Then, as I sit on the floor with my back against the frame of the bed and put on a Playlist of some of my favorite music and hope for the best. I plan on trying to keep you guys updated on whats going on, might even have an observer to come back and report on what happened. Thank you guys for all the support, I wish you all peace, you deserve it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: I dont know anymore, death137, oono and 12 others
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
Peaceful journey to you.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Dang , yeah. The whole finality of Everything.. last song, movie , stream, food, w/e.... And then you're gone. Thanks for sharing everything in such detail,. Well written.

Thoughts and Blessings to you during your final days. Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Lifeless mindset and Flying Away
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I am sorry you have suffered so much that it is has lead you to this point. I am wishing you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I wish you the best, may you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Meat and Lifeless mindset
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Meretlein
L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
Very methodical!

Can I just ask: is there any particular reason that you chose that date?
I figure I'll go when everything becomes overwhelming, however I do have additional pressure at the moment that is weighing on me to get it done sooner.

I wish it didn't have to be like this.
But hey, at least you've got a good method. I'm resigned to hanging due to a lack of resources, which I have tried before and was NOT a big fan of :(

Mind that the Observer isn't implicated in any way!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans. I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lifeless mindset
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

Oct 20, 2020
Very methodical!

Can I just ask: is there any particular reason that you chose that date?
I figure I'll go when everything becomes overwhelming, however I do have additional pressure at the moment that is weighing on me to get it done sooner.

I wish it didn't have to be like this.
But hey, at least you've got a good method. I'm resigned to hanging due to a lack of resources, which I have tried before and was NOT a big fan of :(

Mind that the Observer isn't implicated in any way!
I chose that date because thats when I'll be able to afford to pay for the hotel room and a scale for making SN drinks, Also thank you, I hope you find the peace you're searching for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I want to wish you the most comfortable and peaceful journey and may you have everlasting peace and serenity :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lifeless mindset