deathbylife

deathbylife

going to die soon no one cares
Jun 21, 2022
I can totally relate because that's what happened to me. I had neither reasons nor motivation to leave my bed so, I just stayed there

You gotta find something that interests you. You might think there's nothing but there's ALWAYS something. It could even be a videogame! It doesn't matter!

In my case, it was learning a new language and then I had more energy to do other stuff such as taking a shower everyday, cleaning, organizing my stuff, etc.

Now, I'm even able to work!

However, I'm still suicidal. That's just part of me but, it feels good not to be in a bed 24/7. That's not living and if I'm not gonna ctb, I won't spend the rest of my days like a zombie.
So glad it was so easy to redirect your entire life.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I posted a similar thread "can't get out of bed" an hourish ago…
I hope you're feeling better and was wondering if you were ever able to get out of bed ?
WoW that was over a year ago and time has passed fast. That although I didn't know was the start of a very bad downward spiral. Although I am moving things have not returned to normal. I won't bore you but in my opinion I just needed someone to help me a little but no-one did, the result is bad and things are worse than before.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
R

Regret

It’s over
Nov 9, 2022
WoW that was over a year ago and time has passed fast. That although I didn't know was the start of a very bad downward spiral. Although I am moving things have not returned to normal. I won't bore you but in my opinion I just needed someone to help me a little but no-one did, the result is bad and things are worse than before.
Well that sucks I'm sorry. I wish I knew how to PM people… idk if I can help… but you're moving and that has to be an improvement— as I lie in bed still… I gotta try to get up today at least

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I feel totally helpless reading your post. I feel in my mind that if I knew you personally I would help you and it seems you would help me. This is one of the problems I am finding in life. I don't know anyone who would help and I would also like to help others.

I have lied a little an older couple did help me, although I don't think they relised just how bad things were for me, I am still grateful for all they did.

R

Regret

It’s over
Nov 9, 2022
I feel totally helpless reading your post. I feel in my mind that if I knew you personally I would help you and it seems you would help me. This is one of the problems I am finding in life. I don't know anyone who would help and I would also like to help others.

I have lied a little an older couple did help me, although I don't think they relised just how bad things were for me, I am still grateful for all they did.
I think old ppl know— I have an older lady who helps me now. It's where I get food from. Money can b tight so I guess we help each other. How do you PM ppl? Do you know?

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I think old ppl know— I have an older lady who helps me now. It's where I get food from. Money can b tight so I guess we help each other. How do you PM ppl? Do you know?
Same as the search function... that capability will become available once you've posted some number of times and been here for long enough. It is some amount of time greater than 24 hours is all I know. You'll be able to tell because the search function will show up, and when you mouse over people's user names, you see the ability to start conversations or chats is available.

Reactions: Regret