• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I've reached the point of depression where maintaining even the most basic relationships is impossible. I don't have the energy to engage in small talk. I definitely don't have the energy to engage in meaningful conversations. Even being around other people drains me. And I feel horrible because it seems like the only time I have it in me to talk to people is when I need something from them, but that just feels like using them, so I stay even further away. I'm losing every last piece of myself.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I basically have the same problem i feel like I'm constantly regressing and getting worse and that theres no way back…even with therapy and shit stuff doesn't go through for some reason

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, when I had relationships with people, which is a long, long time ago, they did require energy and attention to maintain. If you just don't have it in you, it makes it next to impossible to keep the relationships relevant and meaningful.

Reactions: divinemistress36
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
I hate it when you do all of this work to maintain a relationship and then the next day it's gone. I do not become emotionally attached to people anymore, it is not worth it.

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I'm sorry you're going through this. I have lost many relationships due to my depression making it harder to interact with people and maintain relationships. And overall it has been pretty tough to go through. Just know that you aren't alone and many of us with depression feel similarly to you. At least I know I do. My therapist asked me if I ever expressed how I felt to anyone. Maybe that's something you could try with someone you feel close to. Let them know how the depression is affecting your ability to maintain relationships. I know it might be a weird convo to have but it could help them understand what's going on.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. I have lost many relationships due to my depression making it harder to interact with people and maintain relationships. And overall it has been pretty tough to go through. Just know that you aren't alone and many of us with depression feel similarly to you. At least I know I do. My therapist asked me if I ever expressed how I felt to anyone. Maybe that's something you could try with someone you feel close to. Let them know how the depression is affecting your ability to maintain relationships. I know it might be a weird convo to have but it could help them understand what's going on.
This.
People who love you will understand if you explain why you are pulling back or not available.

Reactions: terra.nuvo
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
People understand for awhile. But when you've been pulling the same shit for a decade they lose sympathy.
Hey I'm a distant human being at times and I leave people hanging for weeks, months or years who deserve much better.

Reactions: divinemistress36