M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Maybe this is the feeling right before? I hope. I'm so scared of failure to a worse physical condition. I'm pretty sure its nothingness but a tiny afraid of being punished more. How can we trust the universe? I'm babbling now. no one has the answer but the dead

Reactions: No One, FauxEmotions, ShadowOfTheDay and 6 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe this is the feeling right before? I hope. I'm so scared of failure to a worse physical condition. I'm pretty sure its nothingness but a tiny afraid of being punished more. How can we trust the universe? I'm babbling now. no one has the answer but the dead
Hi.
I do believe that these feelings are normal and represent a strong intention to ctb.
I think there comes a point when we enter the acceptance stage of our death and begin to question what we will experience at this time.Anybody would be scared realistically but also excited.
Without sounding like too much of a lune,
and starting other afterlife thread when we already have one ,i feel that in the moment of death - it will not be tunnels of light that we see but a overwelming and pleasent feeling.
When i was in a crisis and so close to drinking SN ,i spoke with my deceased husband who told me that the transition into the next world could be what you chose it to be.Dead people communicate via feelings not words and maybe i was just on the right level of consciousness to hear or im just more crazy than i thought !

Reactions: I am ___________, Pickles79, DreamsofDeath and 6 others
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Hi.
I do believe that these feelings are normal and represent a strong intention to ctb.
I think there comes a point when we enter the acceptance stage of our death and begin to question what we will experience at this time.Anybody would be scared realistically but also excited.
Without sounding like too much of a lune,
and starting other afterlife thread when we already have one ,i feel that in the moment of death - it will not be tunnels of light that we see but a overwelming and pleasent feeling.
When i was in a crisis and so close to drinking SN ,i spoke with my deceased husband who told me that the transition into the next world could be what you chose it to be.Dead people communicate via feelings not words and maybe i was just on the right level of consciousness to hear or im just more crazy than i thought !
I'm glad that was a positive experience for you but that be just above eternal fire for me. I had a psychotic break where I saw ppl dead & alive I never want to see again in life. and it wasn't optional I was strapped in and forced to confront every person... I can't take it anymore

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
pick a time and date and do it. That's how I plan to do it.

Reactions: I am ___________ and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
thanks for the advice but I'm in a situation where I may not have that kind of free will soon.

Reactions: Lara Francis
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
thanks for the advice but I'm in a situation where I may not have that kind of free will soon.
then you need to do it before you lose that option.

Reactions: Lara Francis and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
then you need to do it before you lose that option.
Exactly which is why I'm so panicky which doesn't help but thanks for listening. Kindness is so rare sometimes

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
FallingOut

FallingOut

Mar 29, 2019
My heart goes out to you. I spent a lot of time going between DC and Baltimore. To be honest I miss it. I shouldn't of taken that job transfer because shit has taken one hell of a turn. Even though some might not agree, but taking LSD made me believe in something after. A reset somewhat, somewhere, a new you.. I don't believe in nothingness because you can't experience nothing.

Reactions: Marawa
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
First :hug: (hugs)

I've been in your position in my latest attempt, everything was crumbling and I was forgetting how to breath, talk or swallow, this was a couple of years ago.

But in my latest serious dry run/almost attempt of two weeks ago, I was totally calm and I wasn't feeling nothing, a single simple step from doing it and there wasn't any weight on my shoulders or grey yarn around my limbs ("I'm trudging through this grey, woolly yarn. It's clinging to my legs. It's really heavy to drag along." from Melancholia by Lars Von Trier).

I'm not giving you an advice, but telling you that also this unfortunately is normal and part of reality and not necessarily final.

Unfortunately we won't know what have been really final because fortunately we'll be dead by then.

• Love
Reactions: Marawa
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Aw I am sorry you're in such pain hugs you warmly

• Love
Reactions: Lara Francis, suffering and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
thank you all for your responses. You really may not realize how kind understanding words mean when I'm going through this. I hope it is a bridge to peace.

Reactions: Lara Francis, agreement and suffering
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I've lost my mind. Sometimes you have to lose everything I guess. I was a steonh person but I couldn't even drink N

• Aww..
Reactions: I am ___________, suffering and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I've lost my mind. Sometimes you have to lose everything I guess. I was a steonh person but I couldn't even drink N
I'm sorry your in that much pain where you even considered it. For all of us. I'm raw inside rn I know (think) I would in a heartbeat but if you can hold on to anything good or pleasurable I hope you never do

Reactions: whatever1111
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hello brother. I feel your pain and am sorry that you're tangled in such a riddle.
I have been emersed in madness and honestly it is a strange, terrible and frightening thing.
For me actually therapy helped with this, but it was the act of decompression in sharing that eased the immediate madness.
Lots of understanding brothers and sisters here friend, myself amongst them for you to vent your spleen, free from judgement.
Good luck friend, I hope you find peace.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Hello brother. I feel your pain and am sorry that you're tangled in such a riddle.
I have been emersed in madness and honestly it is a strange, terrible and frightening thing.
For me actually therapy helped with this, but it was the act of decompression in sharing that eased the immediate madness.
Lots of understanding brothers and sisters here friend, myself amongst them for you to vent your spleen, free from judgement.
Good luck friend, I hope you find peace.
DBD
thank you. It really is a wonderful place & I wish we had our own island. Life is cruel but much easier with caring ppl. I've really had no where to decompress living with ppl that are just miserable hateful relatives that are trying to put me away. I'm 51! not 81.
They play on my anxiety disorder ptsd triggers purposely then ....its a madness they are sicker mentally than me. I swear I struggle & do need help but not what they're petitioning for.....
well even though that doesn't sound very happy I feel some sense of relief no one maybe going through exactly the same but at least sharing it with others is a release

Reactions: Lara Francis