• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EpistemicSloth

EpistemicSloth

Sep 13, 2021
I'm extremely paranoid and maybe becoming psychotic. I need to recover from this. I still want to ctb in the future. But not while in a state of mind like this. I know, this seems paradoxical, I want to recover but I want to die. But it's not paradoxical. Because I want to recover from paranoia and prevent psychosis. I believe I can achieve this much at least. But I don't believe I can recover from the treatment resistant depression. So it's like if someone has terminal cancer and wants to die at some point but still wants to manage their anxiety in the meantime to make their time left less miserable...

That's where I'm at.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
There is a such thing as rational suicide, it's discussed in PPeH. It's when you CTB when you feel you've lived the life you want to live, or to prevent further suffering from incurable illness.

I think it's normal to want to heal from whatever you can. That's just people living their life

EpistemicSloth

EpistemicSloth

Sep 13, 2021
There is a such thing as rational suicide, it's discussed in PPeH. It's when you CTB when you feel you've lived the life you want to live, or to prevent further suffering from incurable illness.

I think it's normal to want to heal from whatever you can. That's just people living their life
thank you for your input.

• Hugs
Reactions: nozomu