• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

littlemushroom

May 17, 2021
I am absolutely devastated and ashamed. I just tried to hang myself, but the anchor point (shower curtain rod) was too low so I ended up attempting partial suspension. That didn't work because I reflexively kept saving myself in total panic every time I was about to pass out.

I am totally broken at this failure. I told myself today would be my last day, and now it transpires I have nowhere high enough in my room to hang myself (I live in student halls, and this is the only private place I have).

I don't know what to do. I am desperate to die. I have tried poisoning myself with aconite and hemlock and just ended up making myself sick.

I am looking for an effective method that I can't back out of in case I save myself out of panic and survival instincts. I'm thinking of buying some heavy duty cable ties/zip ties and strangling myself with them.