• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is truly the most disgusting atrocious hell. Every day waking up to the same unbearable pain and suffering and nothing. Nothing works or helps ease the constant torture

Life is just a sick joke.

I don't remember the last time i went to bed and did not hope to pass in my sleep

I hope a truck crashes into me soon

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, YosemiteGrrl, TiredOfAllThis and 18 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry life is so painful and agonizing. Sometimes or in general I wish to just die while sleeping bc it would be the best option especially family and loved ones would get over it much easier when it happened natural. I'm sorry u're in so much pain and it's so difficult to get access too a peaceful method and there's SI which is the biggest hurdle to be defeated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, TiredOfAllThis, jbleakness and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. Life truly is so awful

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, SMmetalhead36, everythingoes and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
hate waking up. As soon as i wake up i want to go back to sleep

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, TiredOfAllThis, vampire2002 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful, undesirable existence, having the option to just never wake again truly would be such a relief for me. It's so horrible how people cannot just choose to easily die even know existence is beyond hellish with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and iloverachel
K

Ksavagedie

Apr 23, 2024
I relate so deeply. The pain is agonizing. I feel completely alone in the world. The messaging to 'let someone know' and 'ask for help'. Is BS. It has backfired on me several times. It's not safe to speak to people or ask for help. This community has been such a solace for me. I know that we can all relate to one another and empathize. I hope you can get some solace in this community too.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and divinemistress36
femaletwink

femaletwink

Just being silly :3
Nov 1, 2023
I understand what you mean, every morning just seems like hell. Every day is an another reason to go through with a plan. There's barely a reason to keep on living. I'm sorry with what you're going through and I hope you're able to find your peace soon.

Reactions: idontknow99 and Ksavagedie
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Im with you OP. Waking up in the morning just triggers the depression. Like fuck, another day of this shit life, shit world full of shit humans. It's agony. It's torture. I just want fucking freedom.

Reactions: Whatever♡ and TiredOfAllThis
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Don't hate life so much but I hate to work. To continue my life means I have to work. So I decide to quit. Just wish I were born rich.

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Kinda makes you wonder what even is the point in being conscious if it's just to suffer shit like this?

This universe doesn't appear as though it was made for sentient beings in mind. So much needless suffering, animal and human.