• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is truly the most disgusting atrocious hell. Every day waking up to the same unbearable pain and suffering and nothing. Nothing works or helps ease the constant torture

Life is just a sick joke.

I don't remember the last time i went to bed and did not hope to pass in my sleep

I hope a truck crashes into me soon

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry life is so painful and agonizing. Sometimes or in general I wish to just die while sleeping bc it would be the best option especially family and loved ones would get over it much easier when it happened natural. I'm sorry u're in so much pain and it's so difficult to get access too a peaceful method and there's SI which is the biggest hurdle to be defeated.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
hate waking up. As soon as i wake up i want to go back to sleep

Reactions: 4am
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful, undesirable existence, having the option to just never wake again truly would be such a relief for me. It's so horrible how people cannot just choose to easily die even know existence is beyond hellish with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: iloverachel