LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Taking a break off this website... no it has not driven me crazy. But I feel that to really decide if I want to CTB or not too at this time I need to take a month long break. The tickets have been collected. I do still feel like that CTB will end my pain and misery. This break will really see if ending it soon is beneficial. Admin: This is for you. Do NOT banned or lock my account. I will post for when I come back from my break.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, astrichaoz, AvwJ and 9 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Good luck on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, whywere, Circles and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck my friend
Rest up and enjoy your break
You are always welcome back

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and whywere
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Like all the other great folks here, good luck and hopefully you will find your inner self. I have, it took 68 plus years but I am now at peace and I 100% want the very same for you, my good friend.

Lots of hugs, love and caring thoughts for your journey.

Walter

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Like all the other great folks here, good luck and hopefully you will find your inner self. I have, it took 68 plus years but I am now at peace and I 100% want the very same for you, my good friend.

Lots of hugs, love and caring thoughts for your journey.

Walter
If youre truly at inner peace, what has brought you to this website?

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Hopefully you find what you're looking for

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Excellent question. It can be answered by this: "Close one's eyes and see" I have 24/7 chronic pain and it is easy to type "chronic pain", like an ex-friend asked me one time" "isn't chronic pain just like a headache?" Um, NO! To envision my outcome, I close my eyes, relax and know that with everyone here, I can make it. Also like I have said on here before, if and when quantity overtakes quality of life, then I have a VAD waiting for me.

I have had 2 attempts, and YES, I have MASSIVE depression, BUT after being homeless and hungry at 18 in 1974, NO I never had to think about playing video games or the like, it was survival.

I like so many others have had a hell of a rough go of it, but @Ww42, you know what, I be damned if I am going to get on here and be like one person here who always spews super negative everything, heavens we ALL have that why not try and bring a smile and a pat on the back here, so folks can feel loved and cared about by me and everyone.

So, YES, I am at inner peace because every time I log on and can bring a smile or help someone know that they truly mean something in this world and that I am as lonely as they are, BUT TOGETHER we are a family here and THAT brings inner peace to me each and every day.

Hope that helps explain where I come from.

Always here and lots of love and caring to EVERYONE here.

Walter

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg, Traveller12724 and DeIetedUser4739
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Idk, why I coming back at here again...

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck on your journey. Enjoy your time. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Wishing you well.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
I am not in my inner peace at all... I have abusive parents that I deal with everyday who gives a ratshit about my life. And I have other things that make my pain very much a burden on myself everyday

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
How are you now?
Same state as before... but knowing that I want to do my "bucket list." I am willing to accept enduring the mental pain this planet has given me till the day I am ready to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: okuhvtuji