• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I'm sorry for everything,
God practical or actual,
For all the sins that I've done,
To all the people I harmed and helped,
I want my precognition back,
I don't believe in you because the one, few, many of you,
How many Gods there are,
I have been trying to find my way back to you,
Yes, I am the one, few, many, atheists that would believe but I can't all my pain and suffering just makes me want to attempt suicide multiple times,
Sorry for failing to warn my girlfriend that she might've gotten raped due to that dream,
I didn't know that dream was a precognition and plus no one would've believed me anyways.

Reactions: brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Is this about Ashley? (the girl not the furniture store lol @Angst Filled Fuck Up)

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Cookiedough8956 and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
@brighter yeah don't worry angst I thought that was funny kind of a terrible reality.

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
So how are you now? Have you talked to her lately?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
So how are you now? Have you talked to her lately?
No I deleted her name and number due to the guilt and shame of the past for which I cannot move on from I know she is trying to recreate the library scenario where eventually someone will come to my apartment and shoot me with a paintball gun or fuck me up or whatever just to lure me out and hopefully I say "all the right words" but honestly I know what might help and for the people who are reading into my data who are "trying to help let me saw this I'm sorry it might not help you'll make it worse potentially and you damn well know it" but I just hope it helps otherwise they just "reset" me like last time no it wasn't a dream and "they know it" I am just leaving messages here to let them know.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm sorry that life's messing with you like this and I hope you get shit sorted out with her. And hopefully they get the message and leave you alone. Best of luck x

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I'm sorry that life's messing with you like this and I hope you get shit sorted out with her. And hopefully they get the message and leave you alone. Best of luck x
I don't mind seeing them but I know that in the end of the possible multiple scenarios it might just get worse but I know they look into my data on this site because the first time I tried to find a CTB partner they arrested me or caught me I don't mind seeing them I just hope they are trying to help me with the recreation of the scenario otherwise it'll just cause me more pain I remember what they can do to me they always set me up like last time funny how all this happened and how it all plays out.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I don't want them to leave me alone I just hope they are truly trying to help me and not make it worse.

Reactions: brighter