• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
I've had a plan to CTB since mid April. I tell myself that I am going to do it in August, as that timing is perfect for me. I really want to die, I know it's what I want. I have been miserable since middle school. Knowing that you're going to die makes you focus on the little things, the things that would seem normal (ie. a good meal, a pretty view, etc). I am supposed to go on a trip with my family in August, and I am truly so excited, but I can't decide if I would rather go on the trip or hang myself. I know it really isn't that serious, but it's a question that's seriously been bothering me. I will feel like a failure if I don't CTB when I say I am going to.. I am going to feel weak. I am sorry that I am making no sense right now, I don't know how to express this in a way that makes sense to others. Any advice?

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Are you in a hurry to die? In your place I'd go for the trip to spend some final time with family before CTB. It's up to you whether you want that, of course.

M

MM's the name

May 22, 2024
Well friend enjoy your trip and keep going there are things in life you haven't seen or heard about.
Decision's yours friend

dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
You can hang yourself at any time. There's really no rush. Go on the trip.

Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
I will feel like a failure if I don't CTB when I say I am going to.. I am going to feel weak.
Why?

You can be assured that I know the feeling, so I can empathise. But to see this through, try to produce a rational argument.

You made a decision to act, therefore you have to follow through?
Okay.
Isn't it smarter though to also adapt your decisions based on your life's developments?
If you want to go to that trip, go.
I can imagine some of the arguments for and against it that might be going through your head.
But -
Usually the ability to kill yourself doesn't run away. The ability to go on this specific trip with your family now will though.