• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

diseasedstreetcat

diseasedstreetcat

Nov 8, 2023
i'm sure someone else has this kind of struggle so please signal if you feel the same. All of my life, it has felt as though my life has no merit outside of what i can achieve. After all, why would it have? sure i am loved, sure i am unique, but so what? hundreds of thousands of people are. For my life to have any value i need to be among the big names of history. Those in the books, those who everyone reverences and remembers, that everybody learns about. Only them truly did or had something that made them actually special.

if not that, then what? then i am just a number nobody cares about. my lifetime will be inconsequential to life itself. i have worked tirelessly hard to keep myself sharp on my skills, but it is for nothing. there's always someone who can do it better, sooner. I have been robbed so much by my mental health as well. i could be magnitudes more impressive than i am if i wasn't constantly weighted and chained down. and i keep on trying to work, but every single time it's like life shuts the door on my face. i am so tired and desperate. i wish i didn't have to feel like i am constantly losing the race.

mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
i'm sure someone else has this kind of struggle so please signal if you feel the same. All of my life, it has felt as though my life has no merit outside of what i can achieve. After all, why would it have? sure i am loved, sure i am unique, but so what? hundreds of thousands of people are. For my life to have any value i need to be among the big names of history. Those in the books, those who everyone reverences and remembers, that everybody learns about. Only them truly did or had something that made them actually special.
i feel a similar way to this sometimes, but i gave up looong ago lol.

it's a strange yet calming feeling that in about 100 years, the earth will have completely different people. i'll just fade into nothingness, not remembered like i never even existed in the first place because i did nothing of importance.

N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I struggle with this every single day. Sometimes the only reason I think I'm still alive is because I can't let go of my "I'll show them!" mentality. Sometimes I feel like if I CTB I lose and everyone who's ever wronged me wins.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Ironically, to become remembered, it helps to not care. Better to find something you truly find important — even if others don't

Increases the chances of success. A top gamer wrote a book on things like this

Reactions: diseasedstreetcat
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
One of the main reasons I want to leave is because I have no talent. As an misanthrope, I find it extremely frustrating to be weaker than the rest of mankind. Especially when I spend most of my time dedicating myself to a hobby and I still can't master it, I feel completely useless and life seems even more meaningless. Nothing can fix my lack of talent, because talent is a genetic gift. Im doomed

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
I would consider myself to be somewhat gifted individual. However, all the talent or any achievement you have doesn't fill the unending hole inside you. It didn't work for me.

Finding value in your simple existence and learning to just enjoy life without expectations, or needing to prove anything about yourself because you are simply content with loving yourself as you are, is more of the way to go. It's okay, trust me, it's okay to be just a number, because it's *your* life, and living is just to simply experience it. It's valuable because it's yours and you get to experience it, that's it.

I know how to do this, and it does work, however it does take really hard work to implement this mindset depending on your mental state. I am too tired and depressed to continue working through it, personally. But I don't know for you.

• Love
Reactions: diseasedstreetcat