• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Maybe panic attack? Hope you get all better asap
I don't actually know if that's a panic attack. I don't know if not being able to breathe alone can be considered as panic attack

Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I don't actually know if that's a panic attack. I don't know if not being able to breathe alone can be considered as panic attack
If you actually can't breath yeah it might be something else, but if you feel like you can't breath but actually can it's probably a panic attack. you should get help anyways.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
If you actually can't breath yeah it might be something else, but if you feel like you can't breath but actually can it's probably a panic attack. you should get help anyways.
Yes I can breath but I feel like I can't.
Like when I feel like I can't breathe but when I take a deep breathe I can actually inhale air.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Yes I can breath but I feel like I can't.
Like when I feel like I can't breathe but when I take a deep breathe I can actually inhale air.
It's probably a panic attack. It feels like your going to die and stuff. But still you should get checked. Best wishes

Reactions: a.fool
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
That could also be an anxiety attack, kinda like a milder panic attack if that makes sense. This will pass, it won't last forever even if might seem like it will. Are you feeling any better yet? If not, when I'm anxious I find that distracting myself helps a lot. Some things I do are going for a walk (even a small one, getting some exercise and fresh air helps), watching Youtube or some of my comfort shows, writing my thoughts up and doing crafts. Listening to music is good too.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
That could also be an anxiety attack, kinda like a milder panic attack if that makes sense. This will pass, it won't last forever even if might seem like it will. Are you feeling any better yet? If not, when I'm anxious I find that distracting myself helps a lot. Some things I do are going for a walk (even a small one, getting some exercise and fresh air helps), watching Youtube or some of my comfort shows, writing my thoughts up and doing crafts. Listening to music is good too.
Thanks for taking time to respond and care. I'm better now. I watch YouTube video when I experience that.
Can you tell how you exactly feel in a panic attack when you get it?

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Thanks for taking time to respond and care. I'm better now. I watch YouTube video when I experience that.
Can you tell how you exactly feel in a panic attack when you get it?
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. 🙂 I haven't had a panic attack in a long time but usually something triggers it, I start hyperventilating and ruminate the thing that triggered me, usually something to do with my traumas. They usually evolve into flashbacks.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Right now I'm feeling very anxious I don't know the reason maybe just emptiness in my heart and this life.
I can't breathe and I'm not feeling well. I can't bring myself to do anything.
I'm just not well.
Sorry that you also feel this, I suffer from exactly the same. And it's pure torture for real. Know that your not alone if that can help with anything ♥️

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Sorry that you also feel this, I suffer from exactly the same. And it's pure torture for real. Know that your not alone if that can help with anything ♥️
Good to know that I'm not alone.
Do you face other symptoms other than not being able to breathe?
Take care ❣️

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Good to know that I'm not alone.
Do you face other symptoms other than not being able to breathe?
Take care ❣️
Well besides this it almost feels like having a knife down your throat. And down your chest. Like physically painful almost. But as I read people can experience different symptoms to this.

Last edited:
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Well besides this it almost feels like having a knife down your throat. And down your chest. Like physically painful almost. But as I read people can experience different symptoms to this.
That used to happen to me. Like sharp pain just in the centre of my chest like where the heart is. I got so many medical tests to know what's wrong but everything showed ok when I wasn't. Now that happens rarely but I still feel very anxious and can't breathe like almost everyday. It's hard.

Reactions: Aim