• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I hate being put in that same bracket. I am nothing like that. I harass nobody and I keep to myself.

I struggle, like a lot of people here, with being lonely. It makes us feel even more worthless. I only blame myself for that

Please never associate me with "nice guys". I am a fiercely loyal person, admittedly. I just hurt a lot. I'm too much of an open book.

alcoholicnboredom

alcoholicnboredom

Jun 24, 2023
Being a "nice guy" means being a ultra tryhard when it comes to trying to get into a relationship, being two-faced, manipulative and getting aggressive when rejected.
As long as you're geniune and level-headed person you are going to be just fine.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm terribly lonely, yet have always found it difficult to form and keep relationships.
I get terribly fearful of being rejected so tend to push people away.
I'm borderline so suffer from the push-pull phenomena in regards to relationships.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I hate being put in that same bracket. I am nothing like that. I harass nobody and I keep to myself.

I struggle, like a lot of people here, with being lonely. It makes us feel even more worthless. I only blame myself for that

Please never associate me with "nice guys". I am a fiercely loyal person, admittedly. I just hurt a lot. I'm too much of an open book.
Hello @AerialBoundaries,
Sometimes we can't approach to people,
But if you were lucky, somebody could reach out to you,
Even when you withdrew.

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way.
The consequences of loneliness are grave.
When human connections are what you crave,
It eats you alive; it's hard to keep this monster at bay.

It has tormented you through sleepless nights.
You've went through countless fights.
So, may you be able to have a bit of rest.
Wholeheartedly, I wish you the best 💙💛

I think, sometimes we can't start conversation because of fear of rejection, but I was so lucky that I befriended with an woman whom I met in a psych ward. I was on my guard when my doctor threw me into it, but she reached out to me.

In my experience, feeling worthless is terrible enough to drive you to CTB. I think you can get support on this forum, but do you want to date somebody? Unfortunately, finding partner is extremely hard for some people, and I don't have any advice because I'm one of them.

Thanks for reading 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
If there is another side, I'll see you there. I deserve to die. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

• Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I really hate when people say things like so-and-so is a "nice guy" or a "good person." It seems so moralistic to me. Why does it even need to be said? If a person is compassionate and makes sound ethical decisions, that behavior speaks for itself.

A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
I deserve to die. I can't believe I used to smile, as a wee kid. :aw:

Attachments

• 347390690_192786733705848_7721196313838559524_n.jpg
    347390690_192786733705848_7721196313838559524_n.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Because you are brave enough to admit that you are lonely, I think you are a very nice guy. It takes a man to be honest with himself. It's the little boys who pretend in the world who are worthless.

R

Rintiva

Leaving this reality
Jun 27, 2023
I gotta say, that baby photo is very cute. I do miss the innocence of being a child.

I really don't think you *deserve* to die, unless you've done something morally reprehensible (which I really doubt)

I'm sorry you're lonely, I know how hard it is. I've learned to cope with it, however due to that I no longer feel much/ maintain any relationships. It fucking sucks, but I've kinda come to terms with it. I try to make the company I have with myself nice at least