watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
this was well written and very funny! happy to see you here i have never read one of your posts before! did you change your username by any chance?

Reactions: callme
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I just want to clarify something here. I stand behind all moderative actions of every member of staff so far. I don't know why you believe moderators would somehow enforce the rules in a bad way without my consent or without me knowing. They are doing a great job, I do consider them very thoughtful and competent and I am very happy that they are helping out here. Their contribution to this forum are very important and I don't doubt their ability to make appropiate decisions at all. We also work as a team so most decisions that we make, are made as a team. That's very important to consider when you criticise actions. I hope this resolves some of the confusion that seems to exist among some members.
sure rain, you know look at you with respect, I'll keep quiet, xoxo
this was well written and very funny! happy to see you here i have never read one of your posts before! did you change your username by any chance?
He sounds like chupacabra sometimes dunno if you remember him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Farewell, happy skiing in China.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Callie Arcale and Bahbah Blacksheep
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Brilliant. That last bit is especially annoying - I'm leaving the site for good, but I'll be back later today.

I can't say much though. I self-banned, then came back :))

Reactions: Callie Arcale and callme
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Friends and comrades,

It is with a very heavy heart that l must announce my resignation from my role as a Forum Contributor. I assure you this was not a decision l made lightly, however my position has become untenable of late by the very fact that the entire website is sadly not created to suit my every whim and demand.

The final straw sadly came when staff made the decision to move the most important aspect of this forum, namely all the questions about anti-emetics which have been answered several hundred times previously, to a separate sub-forum. The fact that l can still post in this forum just fine is to miss the crucial point, which is that this is not only a brazen assault on free speech but also an act of rank cowardice, at a time when surely the best strategy would be to plaster our goodbye threads all over the New York Times.

It has also come to my attention that new moderator staff were recruited and, scandalously, none of them were me. This was a very dark day for the forum and I'm not sure it can recover. I'm sure you will understand that for me this marks the beginning of the end for this once great website, a previously thriving community where l could post gore pictures and give people vague and confused advice on where to position their slipknots all in the same forum. I will also always remember the days where we could invent our own completely ineffective ctb methods and plaster them in public view with fondness. l am afraid those halcyon days are over however, and l must bid you all farewell, until l post again in approximately fifteen minutes.
I really needed that laugh. Thanks @Chinaski šŸ„°šŸ„°