• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Over-over

Nov 16, 2023
last time only took 8 and i horrified that in still alive, it took me a lot of pushing to even swallow but once i got the first one in i got the rest in, anyway, how could i ctb this time correctly?

HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
ctb with tylenol would take much more, and would be very painful

Reactions: XcatnipX and get.some.sleep
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
how many should i take?
at least 20,000 mgs
however, like I said, this would be a very painful death, and will take days
you are better off slitting your throat as it would be much less painful

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I was taking 40 Tylenols a day for over a month when I was younger, hoping to make some damage and it just made me sleepy. It won't work.

O

Over-over

Nov 16, 2023
I'm still going to try, at least I'll have something to distract me maybe and something weird about me is… I kinda like being sick, resting so close to death
Thanks

FunkoGatito

FunkoGatito

May death's cold hand be softer than the men's.
Oct 22, 2023
Hey. Last year I took over 30 000mg of tylenol.
Can confirm : it is hell. I almost needed a new liver. Frankly I wish I had gotten a new one because now my body is fucked. Puked a bunch of stuff in my lungs which reduced my lung capacity even more. Eating can be painful for no reason now. Digestion is tough depending on what I eat. It just goes on. This was a year ago.

I can't begin to describe how horrible the actual overdose was. It is truly the worst pain I've ever been in. It's not something that can be described. It hurts everywhere inside. It's like there's a storm inside of you. There's pressure outwards but inwards too. And the smell. The smell still haunts me when I somehow smell it at times. My heart began beating so fast that I couldn't breath fast enough to keep up. Time was going so fast but so slow. Every second felt like hours until I passed out. I saw visions of me as a child before passing out. Mind you, passing out itself took hours of me agonizing in my bed. I woke up after, screamed some shit, got taken by paramedics and passed out again. Well, I thought I passed out, but I might've just blacked out, because apparently I was hell of a storm in the hospital and in the ambulance. I can't really take pills anymore because it makes me spiral. It's not worth it. It's traumatizing. It's horrible. It's hours of hell passing like days. It was mixed with edibles too.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Don't take it Jesus Christ.

"Death occurs in about 0.1% of cases."
"In both the United States and the United Kingdom it is the most common cause of acute liver failure."
"Other forms of liver support have been used including partial liver transplants. These techniques have the advantage of supporting the patient while their own liver regenerates. Once liver function returns immunosuppressive drugs are commenced and they have to take immunosuppressive medication for the rest of their lives."

Reactions: edu0z