SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
I am actually writing the 15th October. I bought my SN and I am waiting to get it. If everything goes right in the next following days I will receive my SN and will maybe make a goodbye or not.

I plan to use it as soon as I get it so it can be tomorrow, in 2 days etc. I have no idea how things will go but I only ordered SN and nothing else. I plan to fast for at least 12h since I have been eating a meal once per for a year now so I am basically fasting a bit everyday.

I didn't leave note to anyone and don't want to. I don't want my friends and family to know why did I do that. And they will probably never know if my online friends don't search for them and I hope not.

If by Monday 21st Oct, this thread is posted it means that I was successful and finally quit this world. I let myself time in case someone finds me and hospitalized.

I plan to do it in a secluded place alone with my thoughts. I thought about recording my last moments, so I thought of a way to upload the video on a cloud platform like phoebie did, may he rest in peace.

Well in case someone I know find my account before it's deleted you should already know everything I said here and thank you for keeping company for these last 4 years. 🧌 if I use this emoji you should understand who I am😼

So goodbye yall

Note: I set a timer with the clock app to stop the recording in 1 hour. To let enough time to my phone to upload the video of course and not run ouf of battery

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/kb2z...ey=x93f1xapns93o5tlcudh2itor&st=r0a7z0on&dl=0

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: no.one, nihilistic_dragon, Roadrunner and 7 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Hoping you've found peace and relief.

Not to derail, but does that link pull up what it says it should for anyone? I'm seeing one jpg and png only. Seemingly phone screenshots.

P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
May you awaken in a better, more beautiful world, if not find eternal rest and peace. Farewell. 🕯️

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hoping you've found peace and relief.

Not to derail, but does that link pull up what it says it should for anyone? I'm seeing one jpg and png only. Seemingly phone screenshots.
Ya, it's on only 2 pics

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace, I wish you the best.

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Godspeed, hope you found your well deserved rest. We will miss you.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Rest in peace.

I didn't see any videos in that dropbox link btw.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain