• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
It's too hard, risky to buy meto and SN. My family is getting nosy about my rum drinking and sleeping pills (so now I have to endure sleepless nights in the heat again). It will take weeks before I got all set up with SN, they they probably find it anyway. FUCK IT! I have to go with other methods. I'm thinking partial, or eventually a brutal drowning while drunk. I can't swim, so I cannot save myself when SI kicks in. This has to be done within the month. I'm tired.

• Aww..
Reactions: andreamysk, Nothing87 and LoiteringClouds
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
It's too hard, risky to buy meto and SN. My family is getting nosy about my rum drinking and sleeping pills (so now I have to endure sleepless nights in the heat again). It will take weeks before I got all set up with SN, they they probably find it anyway. FUCK IT! I have to go with other methods. I'm thinking partial, or eventually a brutal drowning while drunk. I can't swim, so I cannot save myself when SI kicks in. This has to be done within the month. I'm tired.
Its important to have a clear head when following through with plans about ctb. Always have a backup. Drowning and hanging work, I think the SI if drowning is higher. Best regards