• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The thought of returning to college makes me acute suicidal. I don't have the nervous system to stomach that shit anymore. I am on holidays since 4 months doing nothing but trying to relax and my resting pulse rate still lies between 110-120. I am dying. (not really but maybe ctb)

I will never be able to work and I should start to accept it. My psychiatrist recommended that because I was honest with her about my plans to kill myself if I have to return to college.

I am currently dating this woman. I cannot tell her now that I will never be able to work. And dating apps already suck in an extreme way for man. If I say I am unemployed it is over. And in real life I tend to become paranoid when I meet women. This is my main reason to go on. And to calm my family.

I think about doing another hiatus semester. My anxiety is still skyhigh. I improved but not enough yet. I don't think it is rational to go back. Noone would do this torture on themselves (voluntarily).

One of the first question in dating is exactly that. If you lie you are fucked, if you tell the truth you are fucked. Well...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eddy hendryx, Dr Iron Arc and mikgazer6
Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
Good luck man you are lucky to experience love or being wanted. Most people dont

• Love
Reactions: noname223
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
this is partly the reason why i want to go to university as well. i lack the work ethic, but i am resolved to try to form bonds with people in an environment which naturally facilitates that

or else i'll probably die a virgin

• Hugs
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I wish you good luck and success. I went to college expecting to have a chance at dating and love but hasn't worked out for me so far, but if you're already dating then there's a good chance it'll work out for you. If she really loves you then you should be able to sit down with her and explain your situation and hopefully she'll understand.

• Hugs