Aug 23, 2022
How can I do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Praestat_Mori
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
The train method really isn't the best option. Hard to accomplish and it will hurt other people mentally. Please consider other methods before trying this one.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, MourningDove, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The train method sounds so terrifying to me, I imagine that those who managed to succeed just got so determined to be free, I admire those people as it really is too difficult to die. In my opinion, I just don't believe that one can force themselves to go through with it, it's rather a feeling they have and they feel confident in the method they managed to access. But I do understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, it's cruel how we cannot just easily die in peace.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Praestat_Mori
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
How can I do it?
Depends on your location and surroundings, most people opt for jumping in front of trains right before they pass, however doing it that way could lead to more injury than death, depending on the speed
It's pretty simple to CTB just by laying down, neck on top of the rail, however, this still is cruel to the rail workers nonetheless.
NYC Subway Operators for example suffer major PTSD from suicides/homicides, so I personally would try to steer you away from the train method, as it is unethical.
In my opinion, if you are having a hard time getting over the decision, maybe it's possible to reschedule, research, and contemplate, instead of CTB spur of the moment on impulse.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everybody thank you for letting me join this safe space. Sorry I didn't know where to post this first.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Only you can answer that, to be honest. Stood there myself 20 odd years ago, a couple of times even, but ultimately didn't feel ready at that point and it just went from there. I'm sorry for your situation and remember well what it was like, but only you can make that call now. Wishing you well whatever happens.