Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I think a lot of you may have read my previous thread about me having sparks of memories of previous lives , but as the same person , not re-incarnated as some one else , but as the same person I am now . Same face , same name , et c

I have thought for a little while that surely my hell in this life is a punishment for some thing I may have done in a previous life

May be that is how life works

What ever it is , I am truly out soon

Reactions: Lennox, pole and 21Neberg
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
I sometimes contemplate this idea. Also the possibility that hell is a state of mind one can achieve in their current life because of terrible things done prior to achieving this state. This is where I feel I'm at right now.

I now understand morality in a much deeper way. I feel ambivalent about this though. I appreciate having this understanding. Just wish it didn't require extreme guilt and remorse to find it. Oh and the suffering that's part of the package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lennox and 21Neberg

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
If I were to believe in suffering as a prison sentence or some sort... it would seem to be justified. I think suffering is a signal that something has to be done/undone (to end it). A call to arms, not a farewell to arms.

Reactions: Lennox
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I think a lot of you may have read my previous thread about me having sparks of memories of previous lives , but as the same person , not re-incarnated as some one else , but as the same person I am now . Same face , same name , et c

I have thought for a little while that surely my hell in this life is a punishment for some thing I may have done in a previous life

May be that is how life works

What ever it is , I am truly out soon
iv heavily thought of this idea. like my suffering and sadness is and was inevitable, bound to happen.

it was destined for me, a written destiny, things just didnt happen for no reason. or i'm being punished for the things i did in my past life. theres times where i have these like intuitions, like feelings of a past life as well, its wierd.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Lennox
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
My glib take on it is that God hates me. Works best with Evangelical Christians.

"Jesus loves you!"
"How do you figure? He might love *you*, but..."

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
That idea crossed my mind too. Other times I think I really CTB and this is hell. I am an agnostic, but if I believed in hell, I don't imagine the typical place with fire, demons and all that, but a personalized "life", like living in a nightmare as punishment for having killed myself. And my life during the past two years, since I started to think about suicide, really seems like that. I am living in a nightmare, could this be my hell? Also, I know I won't have the guts to kill myself, so I'm trapped here forever.

Reactions: KN95 and heylightiforgot
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
It could also be that the memories are from parallel lives not past lives. In a past life you would be a different person. Who really knows though

k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
I think my suffering is because something i did in this life. I've been a horrible person (still am) I lie, I manipulate, my whole life is a lie

Reactions: Baskol1
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
this world is just a trap for souls who were tricked into agreeing to come here. outside of this world in the non physical planes we are multi dimensional beings that can create anything with thought. once we are out of here we are free and will continue to be free as long as we dont get tricked into coming back due to "burn off karma" or to "learn and grow" and other bullshit excuses.

Reactions: Maravillosa and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

KN95

Apr 13, 2019
That idea crossed my mind too. Other times I think I really CTB and this is hell. I am an agnostic, but if I believed in hell, I don't imagine the typical place with fire, demons and all that, but a personalized "life", like living in a nightmare as punishment for having killed myself. And my life during the past two years, since I started to think about suicide, really seems like that. I am living in a nightmare, could this be my hell? Also, I know I won't have the guts to kill myself, so I'm trapped here forever.
I can relate to this in every way
I'm starting to question if I'm becoming delusional haha. Part of me knows it's irrational to believe it to be true. But it's how I feel intuitively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1