• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
Been binge watching hanging suicide videos on a gore site and it seems like a pretty nice way to go out. The person passes out in less than a minute and how long it takes after that for death to occur seems inconsequential. But the coward that I am would never muster the courage to hang myself. Instead I dream about all fancy ways like paying an armed security person to shoot me etc. I am scared I will keep lamenting and live on for a long time. God give me courage 🙏.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a coward! It's so difficult to defeat SI. You're not alone.

Reactions: awaitingdeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Hanging sounds like a terrifying method to me personally, I certainly envy those who managed to succeed and I don't think that those who struggle with it are cowardly, to me suicide really isn't straightforward at all. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: awaitingdeath, Beyond_Repair and jar-baby
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
don't say that about yourself. I do the same often too, spending lots of time on researching, planning, finding sources, etc, but when it actually comes to making up my mind and implementing the plan i always chicken out😂 i guess si is inherent in human nature and it does everything it can to keep us alive

Reactions: awaitingdeath