• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Yesterday i went out with 2 friends to smoke weed and eat Burguer King. We were talking about our plans to Carnaval that starts here in Brazil in next week, and one of my friends is going to the beach. The other asked what my plans were.

I will stay in town and i almost said that i will enjoy this time as much as possible since i'm dying in March. I'm glad i stopped myself because my friends have no idea of my plans and i won't tell anybody.

They suspect nothing and i kinda feel bad because of the surprise they will have. But i will have to pay attention to my words because lately i had a lot of similar thoughts, that i should enjoy stuff before march or the things i will miss after that. I just can't voice that to anybody.

I honestly wish i could do it today but i have to wait for my brother's birthday and my own birthday after that. Then i am finally free.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Brokensaddle, kawaiiphantom and 3 others
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Ikr, it's kinda weird when you're planning it all but can't talk to people about that. Sometimes they are making plans and talking about the future when we are just thinking how we won't be around to see.