• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
I was about to jump off the balcony but the swimming pool below has a construction tarp on it so it's basically like a trampoline. Right now i just need some to talk to right now i just cant think straight anymore. Everything is overwhelming. Please i just need someone right now i just cant take this anymore few mins ago my mom literally just said that shes tired of me please please is there anyone here i think im breaking down right now and no one understands me in the real world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Kalista, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
You can message me if you want to talk.

Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
You can dm me if you want brother.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

May 16, 2024
Feel free to talk to me if you want tošŸ¤

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Or you can pop into chat too if you want. There are usually people there.

B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
I'm sorry what you're going through right now, misunderstanding and lack of suffort from closest people is really very very sad

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah i hate it a lot, so much that i want to crawl outof my skin right now

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and LoiteringClouds
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
So sorry feeling like you are jumping out of your skin ā€¦ horrible

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I was about to jump off the balcony but the swimming pool below has a construction tarp on it so it's basically like a trampoline. Right now i just need some to talk to right now i just cant think straight anymore. Everything is overwhelming. Please i just need someone right now i just cant take this anymore few mins ago my mom literally just said that shes tired of me please please is there anyone here i think im breaking down right now and no one understands me in the real world
It's "funny" you say that because I'm in the exact same situation. I find myself in a moment of intense agony and despair, the only thing I can think about now is killing myself while I see my SN package in front of me. Just no CTB so far because I don't have all the necessary medications and I'm afraid of getting really sick and ending up asking for help in the process. I just wanted a refuge in the world where I could hide from everything and everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21