• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Respectfully, I've just seen a post where you got into a heated argument with someone over something rather inconsequential. If you do not like this site so much that you are feeling the need to get into arguments with other members and make posts about how downhill it is going then maybe you should step away from the site as it's no longer serving you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been a member for over 4 years. Went on a hiatus before the "video" and only came back a few months ago.

Honestly things don't feel all that different around here to me. Sure some of the most active users have changed but even back in 2021 and 2022 there were still low effort posts, heated debates, and other such chicanery. I never had a problem with it then and I still don't right now because at the end of the day I just find this site as a nice comforting place to vent my darkest thoughts and eventually feel better about my own decision to CTB one day.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
People use the forum more to vent than to share experiences and explore methods. There are people who publish daily about the same subjects, that don't change nothing at all, the site became too diluted...

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Well, it's a suicide site.

If you haven't ctb and are still visiting SaSu, then it is, what it is! Ok!

If you don't the people here, go somewhere else!
maybe the reason why I'm visiting sasu in the first place because i haven't ctb'd yet, ever crossed your mind?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
The quality of threads and discussions has gone down over the years as the site has gotten more mainstream imo. Definitely feels less like a community, and I don't comment as much as I used to.

Still, This thread is vague and unproductive. Also, the OP is acting like a little bitch when questioned.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I don't get it. This place is great. Well, as great as a place where everyone is suicidal to varying degrees can be.

Maybe I'm just immune to forum drama.
it is, never said it wasn't, just not what it used to be.
The quality of threads and discussions has gone down over the years as the site has gotten more mainstream imo. Definitely feels less like a community, and I don't comment as much as I used to.

Still, This thread is vague and unproductive. Also, the OP is acting like a little bitch when questioned.
it's vague and unproductive because i know if i done otherwise people would still disagree. so i didn't bother. like i said those who know know what I'm talking about. it's just as you said.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The site hasn't gone downhill, there are plenty of easy peaceful methods on our index. A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into them.

A certain minority of people just want to talk about how terrible life is, which is not true. If people are here and alive, we must want something more. There simply has to be some hope.

All the nonsense about suicide being impossible is simply not true. All it means is we are not yet ready if we are still here. We are connecting with like minded people.

Some just like to post the same nonsense multiple times every day.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
The site hasn't gone downhill, there are plenty of easy peaceful methods on our index. A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into them.

A certain minority of people just want to talk about how terrible life is, which is not true. If people are here and alive, we must want something more. There simply has to be some hope.

All the nonsense about suicide being impossible is simply not true. All it means is we are not yet ready if we are still here. We are connecting with like minded people.

Some just like to post the same nonsense multiple times every day.

who is saying suicide is impossible lol

"the site hasn't gone downhill" that's why i refuse to elaborate, who don't get it won't get it. it's as @WhiteRabbit said

the site going downhill is a fact not an opinion. yet people refuse to believe so.

Reactions: davidtorez
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
who is saying suicide is impossible lol

"the site hasn't gone downhill" that's why i refuse to elaborate, who don't get it won't get it. it's as @WhiteRabbit said

the site going downhill is a fact not an opinion. yet people refuse to believe so.
It's an opinion as objectively its increased in users, we have more methods than ever and we have very knowledgeable experts on the common methods.

People say its going down hill purely because they want every post to be doom and gloom. That's not the purpose of this site, those people would be more at home on goth sites or similar.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Hate to be that guy but statistically speaking I am sure there will be some die-hard "pro-death" users here who will never ctb and will make a full recovery. Meanwhile many recovery section users may not recover and ultimately will die.

I wouldn't say anyone who is trying to recover doesn't still think of suicide and has it effect them greatly. We should be careful to not invalidate anyone based on subjective beliefs and personal opinion.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I think it a good reason and seem legitimate. Do you know when there is someone, like a bulier who keeps offending you constantly? I think its fair enough to defend yourself and counter attack.
lol so she's a bully now? you can stop talking now, idiot finding any reason to be a piece of shit.

have she ever quoted or mentioned you by any means to "defend yourself"? no? then stfu

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
lol so she's a bully now? you can stop talking now, idiot finding any reason to be a piece of shit.

have she ever quoted or mentioned you by any means to "defend yourself"? no? then stfu
You dont have to directly quote a name to offend someone
The worst kind of evil people are the one who atacks your in a subtle and indirect way

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
You dont have to directly quote a name to offend someone
The worst kind of evil people are the one who atacks your in a subtle and indirect way
if you have a problem with anyone then talk to a mod, I'm sure they will take the necessary action, and don't give me the "counter attack" bullshit as an excuse.

people like you shouldn't be here, desperately finding any justification to be cruel and rude to someone. actual animal behavior

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
From what I had seen of 2021, the community was smaller so everyone knew each other easily, there was also a stronger restraint (no insults or drama), no big pro-lifer problems nor to "represent" Sasu.
It's like a village that turns into a city, who was there at the beginning will say that it was better before.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and skybox
rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
As someone who is very new here, how has it gotten worse?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Please don't fight, we're all struggling and I'm sure fighting won't help anyone...

I hope you can feel better about this website OP, that it improves if you feel it's declining. If there's anything we can do let us know

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Dliena
Status
Not open for further replies.