• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Let's imagine an incurable disease. At first, it's not noticeable. It can start manifesting as early as, say, one year old. It can not manifest at all, but still be written in your genes. It is semi-hereditary, meaning if one parent is "diseased", but even though it didn't manifest, has a child with a "clean" person, the child has an increased chance of being inflicted (?) with it. If both people are "clean", it can still manifest still, but at a lower chance seeing as it's virtually impossible for the entire family tree to be "clean".
The full list of effects doesn't matter, but it turns life into hell, all sources agree.
There were attempts to control it, medication, surgeries, and to some extent, they somewhat succeed but produce massive amounts of negative side effects.
One day a somewhat Nazi guy shows up with an ass-backwards solution for it: instead of fighting the disease, fight the people! This scientist produces a different approach - a pill that, once taken, produces a measurable effect. The idea is that you take the pill, piss in a cup, the piss gets tested and returns with "x% of disease in person".
With this in mind, a new solution comes to mind: notably less evil concentration camps. Humanity builds them in a nice place, not like Gulag, or something. Everything is at an acceptable level - you get 3 good meals per day (you can ask for more, but it'd be a very slight pain in the ass), your own apartment with the bare essentials + fitting to your tastes and interests, you've got internet, everything is sunshine and rainbows...
There are only two real restrictions:

1) You are not allowed to have children. Ever. You are essentially castrated. The scientist invents another magical pill - there are no side effects except for the fact you cannot have children. If you're male, your sperm count drops to absolute zero, if you're female, all your eggs just evaporate, or something. I don't know how child-making from the female side works, but neither sex gets any negative side effects from this pill, science be damned.
2) You are not allowed to leave the camp. The camp, however, is roughly the size of, say, Brazil. Look, I failed my geography finals, alright? It's not a small place is what I'm saying here. It's not a Nazi 5 square inches per person thing.

Would you support this kind of deal?