• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I seriously tried to ctb few years ago by staying out in the cold in my back yard and it wasn't pleasant; however, yesterday I did again no intention of killing myself, it was early morning and with the help of alcohol it wasn't that bad , just drowsy and i needed to sleep so bad (temperature was - 14 c°). My neighbour was shoveling the snow and she noticed me dozing off on the chair then she took me inside and i passed out on the couch until noon. I believe this could be a good method for me when I'm ready to go. Feeling lucky to live close to the Arctic lol.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It's really cold in my part of the world, I've considered it many times. Shit hasn't quite hit the fan yet though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Blue_mist
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I seriously tried to ctb few years ago by staying out in the cold in my back yard and it wasn't pleasant; however, yesterday I did again no intention of killing myself, it was early morning and with the help of alcohol it wasn't that bad , just drowsy and i needed to sleep so bad (temperature was - 14 c°). My neighbour was shoveling the snow and she noticed me dozing off on the chair then she took me inside and i passed out on the couch until noon. I believe this could be a good method for me when I'm ready to go. Feeling lucky to live close to the Arctic lol.
I thought about it. I saw cases in the news feed when a person in an alcoholic state froze to death in a snowdrift.
But I don't know how to make this method painless, but it works.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Blue_mist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have a method planned out that you see as being good. At least to me I would rather the dying process be over quickly rather than take a long time and dying from hypothermia did sound like such an awful way to leave this world, but the way that you describe it doesn't sound that bad at all. At least to me, a painless death is certainly desirable, and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: SorrowMind
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
this is my method. you can CTB via hypothermia in a variety of temperatures. the lower the temperature the more painful, but the faster you CTB. the higher the temperature the less painful, but takes longer to CTB. fortunately you can CTB via hypothermia in relatively warm temperatures, look at this chart:

Coldwater

i actually would like to CTB slowly in the cold, getting drowsy and slowly losing consciousness over many hours and falling into a deep sleep. i prefer that over a fast CTB method such as SN which i think would cause panic no matter how ready i think i'd be at the time of doing it. but with this method it just seems like a very peaceful way to go

Last edited:
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
this is my method. you can CTB via hypothermia in a variety of temperatures. the lower the temperature the more painful, but the faster you CTB. the higher the temperature the less painful, but takes longer to CTB. fortunately you can CTB via hypothermia in relatively warm temperatures, look at this chart:

View attachment 102701

i actually would like to CTB slowly in the cold, getting drowsy and slowly losing consciousness and falling into a deep sleep. i prefer that over a fast CTB method such as SN which i think would cause panic no matter how ready i think i'd be at the time of doing it. but with this method i don't think i'll panic at all.
Thanks for clarifying that, i strongly agree with you. SN is toxic to the body and poisons, toxins, and venoms all come with painful and terrifying outcomes. Wish you all the best

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
I believe alcohol opens the blood vessels so you blood will flow to your extremities, this will lower your body temperature quicker than not having alcohol in your blood. In a survival situation outside you shouldn't drink alcohol even though it gives you a false sense of warmth. But if your trying not to survive then I guess the more alcohol the better! Make mine a double lol.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I just wanted to chime in really quick. I went outside a little while ago to shovel the snow. Where I am it is bitter cold, and I mean BITTER cold, with wind chills around -40F, or worse. I dressed for it appropriately, in many layers, including thermal underwear, stocking hat, Carhartts overalls, gloves, the whole ensemble. Everything was good on me except my fingers. I wasn't outside long, and really didn't have much snow, but I had to take 5 breaks, go into my garage, and stick my hands down my pants because of how cold my fingers were. I could only work a few minutes at a time and needed to stop and warm my fingers up. Each time I shoveled, I would work until the pain in my fingers became unbearable. When I say unbearable, that is no exaggeration. The pain in my fingers from a couple minutes was excruciating. I can't imagine how much pain one would experience by dying from hypothermia. It's intense pain. It's agonizing pain.

A

az63hk0ox

-
Dec 13, 2022
Hi! it'll be going down to 13 F where I am right now and there's 10 inches of snow do you think if I got super drunk and fell asleep in the snow it'd be enough to CBT? also when you were outside were you wearing a coat or pyjamas or something else? ty!

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022

View attachment 102701

i actually would like to CTB slowly in the cold, getting drowsy and slowly losing consciousness over many hours and falling into a deep sleep. i prefer that over a fast CTB method such as SN which i think would cause panic no matter how ready i think i'd be at the time of doing it. but with this method it just seems like a very peaceful way to go
This is non aplicable to Canadians 😅

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
With the combination of alcohol, it is kind of a good method. The alcohol makes you think that you're warm and you don't really notice that you are freezing to death. If you stay outside in the cold long enough, your body starts thinking it's warm too after a while when the body temp is decreasing. You can try it by doing a freezing cold shower and measuring your body temp and how your skin feels. The only thing bad about the method is risking being found or saved as it can cause the need for amputation and frostbite.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I read that a person can die at night in summer at plus temperature, when the temperature is +4, for example. That is, sub-zero temperature is not a mandatory factor for death. It is enough to fall asleep outside at a low plus temperature
I thought about it. I saw cases in the news feed when a person in an alcoholic state froze to death in a snowdrift.
But I don't know how to make this method painless, but it works.
Probably, alcohol just makes death in the cold without pain. A person gets drunk and falls asleep without feeling cold because of alcohol.
There is such a saying: "don't sleep in the cold, or you'll freeze."
That is, a person without alcohol would freeze and fall asleep, but it would be painful. And if with alcohol, then, as I think, it does not hurt

Last edited:
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
what do you mean?
Lol its super cold up here! Those temps are not that bad but looking at it again it says in water so maybe not as easy as i thought!

Reactions: Endex
L

lemmein

Mar 14, 2023
With the combination of alcohol, it is kind of a good method. The alcohol makes you think that you're warm and you don't really notice that you are freezing to death. If you stay outside in the cold long enough, your body starts thinking it's warm too after a while when the body temp is decreasing. You can try it by doing a freezing cold shower and measuring your body temp and how your skin feels. The only thing bad about the method is risking being found or saved as it can cause the need for amputation and frostbite.
I may be wrong, but I think I read that alcohol consumption causes your blood to go to your extremities (feet, hands). (I'm old and my memory don't work so good these days.) If so, wouldn't that keep them warm enough and protect them from frostbite?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I may be wrong, but I think I read that alcohol consumption causes your blood to go to your extremities (feet, hands). (I'm old and my memory don't work so good these days.) If so, wouldn't that keep them warm enough and protect them from frostbite?
No idea, but protecting them from frostbite could be a good thing regardless in case you fail the attempt. Frostbite doesnt nessescarily equal guaranteed CTB because it's possible to CTB from hypertermia in above freezing degrees.