Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my bf is being semi hypocritical. "dont take that drug you could get addicted to, take this other one instead because it was prescribed by a doctor" you mean that one i can still get addicted to, worse even (not to mention the horrendous side effects that are more than enough well documented)

god these fucking sheep giving into a fucking piece of paper that doesnt actually mean shit ("PhD"). your information is literally nothing. you know nothing about the drug im going to take and you know shit all about the drugs the doctors are going to try to give me. (I told you about PSSD and you were like "oh". you literally know nothing.)

why would you give a fuck, youre not the one whose entire biological process is going to be f'ed up. its not your problem.

and you wont listen, it doesnt matter what i say despite everything i say coming from FACTS, and you have nothing more than stigma and propaganda. you cant talk to someone that doesnt even know what theyre talking about!!

the worst part, i semi-agree with him. for me, yeah its probably going to be addictive. hes right and i shouldnt take it. at this point im not even arguing for him to "let me take it", just open your fucking eyes and dont be such a damn sheep!!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: certified_idiot and Forever Sleep
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
my bf is being semi hypocritical. "dont take that drug you could get addicted to, take this other one instead because it was prescribed by a doctor" you mean that one i can still get addicted to, worse even (not to mention the horrendous side effects that are more than enough well documented)

god these fucking sheep giving into a fucking piece of paper that doesnt actually mean shit ("PhD"). your information is literally nothing. you know nothing about the drug im going to take and you know shit all about the drugs the doctors are going to try to give me. (I told you about PSSD and you were like "oh". you literally know nothing.)

why would you give a fuck, youre not the one whose entire biological process is going to be f'ed up. its not your problem.

and you wont listen, it doesnt matter what i say despite everything i say coming from FACTS, and you have nothing more than stigma and propaganda. you cant talk to someone that doesnt even know what theyre talking about!!

the worst part, i semi-agree with him. for me, yeah its probably going to be addictive. hes right and i shouldnt take it. at this point im not even arguing for him to "let me take it", just open your fucking eyes and dont be such a damn sheep!!!!

Hve u trid psychdelcs yt - thre r clincl trials happnng in mny plces & cld b wrth tryng 1 of thse b4 smethng addctve

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Hve u trid psychdelcs yt - thre r clincl trials happnng in mny plces & cld b wrth tryng 1 of thse b4 smethng addctve

thats the product that got me "in trouble" in the first place, shrooms specifically (the one this post is based of off)

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

"Although current research does not consider psilocybin addictive"

= mre tht clincl trials cn b advisd if thy r availbl bcse = safr if proplry measrd & undr suprvisn etc - & sme trials inclde sme therpy during usge

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
shrms r nt apprntly addictve tho
the same was thought about weed and i have a bad weed addiction.
it depends on the person, maybe most dont, but its entirely possible and considering myself as a person i believe for me, im in the category of "probably a bad idea"

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
the same was thought about weed and i have a bad weed addiction.
it depends on the person, maybe most dont, but its entirely possible and considering myself as a person i believe for me, im in the category of "probably a bad idea"

Ok - yh if u knw tht u cld abse thm thn u knw urslf

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Ok - yh if u knw tht u cld abse thm thn u knw urslf
it doesnt help that im living with my abusive ex hus and hes the one getting the drugs

i 100% agree with my bf... i just wish he would have a bit of education instead of blindly listening to someone with a pretty piece of paper (that, like you pointed out, is even looking into it themselves. although im more concerned about the side effects of the legit options)

(I told you about PSSD and you were like "oh". you literally know nothing.)
i feel like i live better with my ex hus :mmm::mmm:

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
it doesnt help that im living with my abusive ex hus and hes the one getting the drugs

i 100% agree with my bf... i just wish he would have a bit of education instead of blindly listening to someone with a pretty piece of paper (that, like you pointed out, is even looking into it themselves. although im more concerned about the side effects of the legit options)

i feel like i live better with my ex hus :mmm::mmm:

Plnty of ppl on twittr wth dffrnt injries if u wantd t/ shw hm xamples

Thre r dscriptns of dffrnt therpis on therpy thred if n.e of thse wld b of n.e hlp whch d/ nt invlve psych meds

Thre r othr psychdelcs xplaind on thre also

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Plnty of ppl on twittr wth dffrnt injries if u wantd t/ shw hm xamples

Thre r dscriptns of dffrnt therpis on therpy thred if n.e of thse wld b of n.e hlp whch d/ nt invlve psych meds

Thre r othr psychdelcs xplaind on thre also

you have nothing more than stigma and propaganda
i really appreciate it but hes most likely going to die with these views.. i cant say anything or its "youre just trying to convince me to let you get high" (while the ones he wants me on can have the same effect)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
or maybe i decide theyre not for me. its cool when i close my eyes..thats it.. but these physical reactions, not cool.
its been a little over an hour
i kinda want a joint..

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
yeah. i doubt im gonna eat the rest of that. i got sick then had a high where i felt like i might as well have just had a few joints.
he wasnt wrong. at that point, i wanted to just to say i did and "get it out of my system"
i doubt im addicted.
i had a clear mind like if i took my medication.
this "experience" didnt tell me anything new
if anything it made me worse. i got my nausea to stop until i ate it

theres nothing for me to learn from it?
i didnt take enough?
its not the right time with my ana making me sick?

idk.. idc
the only thing ive "learned" is i think im better like this and want to keep myself drugged up for him (the exact thing he says my exhus is doing)
just take your f'en medication

Last edited: